ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado-Air Force

Air Force up 13-10. I guess they are used to the altitude out there.
Shows just how underwhelming we are as a football team. I mean Army almost knocked off a P-5 Team last week. I am now concerned about winning the games we need to win. In my opinion a win today is a must to get to 6 wins as I think the BIG10 will not be good to us. Martinez needs to play like we expected and not rattled like last week.

I’ve accepted this is going to take.... well awhile. Look at Leach and Washington St. I think he only won 6-7 games in his first three years there before he got it going. We have been decimated over the last 3-4 years by losing entire recruiting classes. We need to be patient with Frost and the team. With that said tonight is a must win if they want to go bowling this year... lose tonight and look out! We may only win 1-2 more games on the schedule.

Dead serious- AF may just have a more sound and experienced staff

ehh Colorado always plays well against us no matter how terrible they are. I wouldn't read too much into this game. Oh and don't forget, we softened them up a bit, they are too sore to win.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
We are like the Duke's who got their $$$ taken away in Trading Places
Speak for yourself...

mzfe83C.gif

Air Force has a very good staff, disciplined players and offense. cu is playing their second game in some nice warm weather, and like it or not, it was a physical game for the most part against Nebraska last week and that might show up in the second half.

cu has a lot of offensive weapons and they can, as we saw last week, score in seconds, so them being down at the half shouldn't send them into panic mode.

ehh Colorado always plays well against us no matter how terrible they are. I wouldn't read too much into this game. Oh and don't forget, we softened them up a bit, they are too sore to win.

Yes this is totally a trap game for them. We totally softened them up. Also after being softened up by us, they elevation will totally hurt them. Not to mention, AF is totally moving around well out there.

Yes this is totally a trap game for them. We totally softened them up. Also after being softened up by us, they elevation will totally hurt them. Not to mention, AF is totally moving around well out there.
Totally! ;)

Turnovers killing the Falcons but they are totally winning the line of scrimmage. Amazing how you can run the ball when your O-Line is mildly interested in holding its blocks for more than half a second.

AFA up 23-10, with 23 unanswered points. Buffs are gonna need a near-miracle.

Please remember us playing them last week was their super bowl... they got up for that game... they didn’t get up for this game.... with that said they were and are still crappy and we should have won... that game stung a metric shit ton... but there is no changing what happened now so why dwell on it any more?

Please remember us playing them last week was their super bowl... they got up for that game... they didn’t get up for this game.... with that said they were and are still crappy and we should have won... that game stung a metric shit ton... but there is no changing what happened now so why dwell on it any more?

Yes, its obvious they didnt get up for this game at all today. Someone get me a mitt, these takes are red hot.

Reactions: Bruce1981
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT