ADVERTISEMENT

College Gameday Is Coming To Lincoln

Nice to have the publicity with all the recruits in town, This will be interesting.

Last edited:
Hope to have a better showing on the field than when we had a similar situation with USC.

Last edited:
Frost just said in the presser that he thinks OSU looks like the best Big 10 team he has seen since he's been here lol great timing College Gameday.

Ohio St always seems to have one road game a year that they lay an egg (Purdue last year, Iowa the year before). Hopefully next week is that game.

I hope so, but I have a feeling OSU players are going to get real sick and tired this week hearing how the game was so close last year. AND the reminders of Purdue and Iowa the last 2 years. It’s entirely possible a winless Nebraska team didn’t exactly have their attention last year. I guarantee that won’t be the case this year.

I hope so, but I have a feeling OSU players are going to get real sick and tired this week hearing how the game was so close last year. AND the reminders of Purdue and Iowa the last 2 years. It’s entirely possible a winless Nebraska team didn’t exactly have their attention last year. I guarantee that won’t be the case this year.
Agree 100%

Reactions: newAD
Ohio St always seems to have one road game a year that they lay an egg (Purdue last year, Iowa the year before). Hopefully next week is that game.
Maybe under Urban/Schiano but this defense is different. The last couple of years OSU had real problems on defense, this year it's a big, big strength.

Reactions: AreteUSA
uschole1.jpg

Reactions: vs540husker
Lots of negative Nancy's here.

I think it’s an unnecessary distraction. A night game on TV against a top 10 team is a big enough deal. This team right now doesn’t need the the extra hype, and OSU doesn’t need the extra motivation. JMHO.

And if College Gameday hadn't come, I can guarantee you the same people who are saying this is a bad thing would be saying that was a bad thing. Yep, always got to look at things from the most negative perspective. Some people on here never cease to amaze me. And most of the people who do it, know that they do it and absolutely love it. They practically wear it as a badge of honor that they are so relentlessly negative on every single thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT