ADVERTISEMENT

College football reaction 9-19-21

Husker_AMG63

Redshirt Freshman
Nov 14, 2019
What you seeing what you saw??! Post your thoughts on games today around the nation.

Florida showing Alabama is mortal after all. They have a chance to win and going after it!

Michigan State stumbled Miami at Miami!

Ohio State struggling badly. These teams aren't scared of Goliath no more. Neither should Nebraska be.

Play to kick ass and to the best of your ability!

Last edited:
Florida loses. Someone made the wrong read on the go for 2. I believe the Rb went the wrong direction.

Clemson struggling with Georgia Texh in the 2nd half up 7-3 in 3rd quarter.

Wake Forest curb stomps FSU! Time for a new coach.....Deion Sanders to the rescue??!

Chadwell should have lost to Buffalo today tho.
Nope. I watched the game. They were always in control. Buffalo was able to move the ball but never really stopped Coastal Carolina.

Coastal put up 444 yards while having their starter get injured. The difference between the Nebraska vs Buafflo and Coastal Carolina vs Bufflo was the run defense. Buffalo was able to run the ball against Coastal unlike Nebraska's D.

Nebraska needs a coach who has offensive mind, NOT gone make massive changes (west coast, complex schemes) and CAN RECRUIT!

I'm of the opinion that going to the mid majors for a Head Coach is the reason why Nebraska is in the situation it is now with Frost. He wasn't ready for this level of job, Florida knew it and it's showing to all of us right now.

Which coaches in P5 came from a mid major and is doing real good right now?? Outside of Brian Kelly I can't think of many.

Most the successful ones CURRENTLY were assistants at other P5 schools or Head Coaches....

Nebraska needs a coach who has offensive mind, NOT gone make massive changes (west coast, complex schemes) and CAN RECRUIT!

I'm of the opinion that going to the mid majors for a Head Coach is the reason why Nebraska is in the situation it is now with Frost. He wasn't ready for this level of job, Florida knew it and it's showing to all of us right now.

Which coaches in P5 came from a mid major and is doing real good right now?? Outside of Brian Kelly I can't think of many.

Most the successful ones CURRENTLY were assistants at other P5 schools or Head Coaches....
Urban Meyer. Only a few to do it.

Chinander has done great with the D. Is he head coaching material in your opinion?

Chinander has done great with the D. Is he head coaching material in your opinion?

I'd rather a new head coach came and kept some of the coaches from our defense and our tight ends coach for some continuation.

Scrap the 3-4 because we can't get pressure with it. I believe less than 10 P5 programs run that as their base D.

Reactions: DanielJohn05
James Franklin almost doing his Scott Frost impersonation against Auburn. Drive the ball all the down the field RUNNING every play.

Gets to the 1 yard line and gets cute first 2 downs. Calls timeout and snaps back to his senses on 3rd down

.Ran the ball on 3rd n goal for 4 yards and a TD!

Damn Happy Valley is LOUD!!!

James Franklin almost doing his Scott Frost impersonation against Auburn. Drive the ball all the down the field RUNNING every play.

Gets to the 1 yard line and gets cute first 2 downs. Calls timeout and snaps back to his senses on 3rd down

.Ran the ball on 3rd n goal for 4 yards and a TD!

Damn Happy Valley is LOUD!!!
They had to change the call too before they changed it to a run.

If you still it looks like this Arizona State-BYU match-up finna be a good one! 2 ranked teams going at it each scoring on first drive. 7-7 with 11 mins to go in 1st quarter.

Boy Herm Edward's has him a bad ass QB!! Beautiful 60 yard bomb in the air!

Bullshit personal foul call on Penn State on 3rd down. Giving Auburn life.....best acting job I've seen a QB do!

If you still it looks like this Arizona State-BYU match-up finna be a good one! 2 ranked teams going at it each scoring on first drive. 7-7 with 11 mins to go in 1st quarter.

Boy Herm Edward's has him a bad ass QB!! Beautiful 60 yard bomb in the air!
He is good. When you look at the kid without pads on it's hard to think the kid plays big time college football but when he is out on the field, the guy can flat out play.

Former Nebraska CB coach Dante Williams wins in his first game as USC HEAD COACH! Thats right I said HEAD COACH!

Goes to Pullman and beats the breaks off Wash St 45-17!! Who needs Helton win you got Williams at the helm!

This utah game is going to still be going on by the time Iowa State is already late 2nd quarter. SMH.

James Franklin with BIG BALLS and letting them hang!!! Most coaches would have tried to run the clock there!

PSU with two solid P5 level wins to start the season. Strong start to the season for them. Legit conference title contender and playoff contender. They basically have a bye next week against some fcs school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT