ADVERTISEMENT

Coastal Carolina

I may have to change to this guy. Reminds me of Mullen when he was at Miss. St. Love this offense, think it would work well in the BIG. Biggest question is if he could recruit well here.

Yep. And we have the players to run this offense right out of the gate. No need for a two year transition of body types.

Smoothers would be terrific in this offense.

Not impressed with their defense. KU only scored 17 points against South Dakota at home, and they already have 9 points in the first quarter at Coastal. If Chadwell brought his entire staff like Frost did, it's easy to see him struggling in the Big Ten.

And remember, we thought Frost's offense would do well in the Big Ten, too. I'd like to see their offense succeed against a better team than lowly Kansas.

latest

So, if you were watching this first half to be impressed...you were not.

But, there is a second half!

I may have to change to this guy. Reminds me of Mullen when he was at Miss. St. Love this offense, think it would work well in the BIG. Biggest question is if he could recruit well here.
You hire recruiters. Keep Bill Busch on staff for one. Dude can recruit

Reactions: beaglehusker
You hire recruiters. Keep Bill Busch on staff for one. Dude can recruit
Yes he can. I'll admit I'm switching back and forth between Baylor VB and ku FB. We know Avery Skinner who was on NC Kentucky team last year and goes to grad school with my daughter.

Go Baylor go KU tonight.

The ku cc game is fun to watch

Fwiw. Nu VB would destroy Baylor if they played right now

Why are you so mad about two teams that have nothing to do with the team you root for? Odd
Mad, ok. Why are you in here pissing and moaning about two teams that have nothing to do with the team you root for. All you're doing is showing your lack of knowledge.

Nice play call by KU

Mad, ok. Why are you in here pissing and moaning about two teams that have nothing to do with the team you root for. All you're doing is showing your lack of knowledge.

Nice play call by KU
Thank you for admitting that you got mad, that is big of you but it is no big deal, but this CC coach keeps getting brought up as the most amazing offensive mind ever...

Why were some of you jacking off over this offense?

KU is the better team.
I find his offense fun to watch if you're asking why someone would like it. I never was a huge fan of a passing offense. I like watching Nebraska push the other teams around. I like hits rather than slides or runs out if bounds.

I wouldn't mind Mike Leach however because the post game and practice interviews would be damn near as entertaining as the games.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I find his offense fun to watch if you're asking why someone would like it. I never was a huge fan of a passing offense. I like watching Nebraska push the other teams around. I like hits rather than slides or runs out if bounds.

I wouldn't mind Mike Leach however because the post game and practice interviews would be damn near as entertaining as the games.
No, I find it fun to watch as well, I also love the triple option and I really like what Leach does.

I totally agree with you.

The offense is good, especially when you have better athletes than your opponent.

the KU linebacker (19 maybe) took bad angles on 2 plays on the drive that put CC up 35-22, one that should have made it 3rd and long and on the TD.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT