ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Preseason Poll

Looks like the coaches are not yet on the bandwagon.

Coaches preseason poll:
1 Clemson
2 Bama
3 UGA
4 OU
5 Ohio St
6 LSU
7 Florida
8 Michigan
9 Notre Dame
10 Texas
11 Texas A&M
12 Washington
13 Oregon
14 Penn St
15 Utah
16 Auburn
17 Wisconsin
Tie UCF
19 Iowa
20 Mich St
21 Wash St
22 Syracuse
23 Stanford
24 Iowa St
25 Northwestern
Neither is Corch Frost. Said he voted them 26. Said it's time to go earn it.

Looks like the coaches are not yet on the bandwagon.

Coaches preseason poll:
1 Clemson
2 Bama
3 UGA
4 OU
5 Ohio St
6 LSU
7 Florida
8 Michigan
9 Notre Dame
10 Texas
11 Texas A&M
12 Washington
13 Oregon
14 Penn St
15 Utah
16 Auburn
17 Wisconsin
Tie UCF
19 Iowa
20 Mich St
21 Wash St
22 Syracuse
23 Stanford
24 Iowa St
25 Northwestern

Looks about right for now. Huskers just missed out making the top 25 and we had 152 votes...so if it showed it...Huskers would be 26th. We will have ourselves in there in no time. But this looks correct for the time being. This doesn’t mean it will stay this way and it definitely won’t, we will move up....believe that. GBR

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Looks about right for now. Huskers just missed out making the top 25 and we had 152 votes...so if it showed it...Huskers would be 26th. We will have ourselves in there in no time. But this looks correct for the time being. This doesn’t mean it will stay this way and it definitely won’t, we will move up....believe that. GBR

I believe we are 26. Perfect place to start the new campaign. All it takes is one team to flub and in we go!

Reactions: huskerssalts
I believe we are 26. Perfect place to start the new campaign. All it takes is one team to flub and in we go!

“20. NEBRASKA
The offseason hype only continues to grow at Nebraska. There won't be another 4-win season. There won't be another missed bowl game. There won't be struggles in close games (1-5 in single-possession games last year). QB Adrian Martinez and coach Scott Frost should at least double the win total.”

This is what they had to say about the Huskers for those interested. GBR

Reactions: bigboxes
Look at the obsession on this board with what Iowa is talking about. Same difference

Yea, I don’t see it. Most of the posts on here are just Husker fans throwing shade at the Iowa fans that live on our board because they know there are here and reading our messages. On their board, the Iowa fans literally have the Huskers living rent free. It’s quite pathetic.

I believe we have lost the last 4 to the "iowa clowns" including Frost being 0-1 against "those Iowa clowns".

What have we shown to date that indicates we aren't going to have to worry about “those Iowa clowns” in the near or distant future?

Actually what we have shown today is don’t ever hire Mike Riley. Bo Pelini going 3-1 against THEM and the Huskers being on a 9-3 run until Mike Riley was hired shoes a lot. Sorry...I’m definitely do not agree with you on actually counting last years lose on Frost. Yep, he was the Head Coach but he was still in year one cleaning up Mike Riley’s mess. That’s not on Frost.

Reactions: bshirt73
Yea, I don’t see it. Most of the posts on here are just Husker fans throwing shade at the Iowa fans that live on our board because they know there are here and reading our messages. On their board, the Iowa fans literally have the Huskers living rent free. It’s quite pathetic.
You actually spend time on the Iowa board? Must be an obsession! lol

You actually spend time on the Iowa board? Must be an obsession! lol

Where did I say that? I’m going off of what I see here. Funny seeing an Iowa fan on a Husker board calling a Husker fan obsessed when your on the other teams board worrying about Husker fans opinions. ;)

Where did I say that? I’m going off of what I see here. Funny seeing an Iowa fan on a Husker board calling a Husker fan obsessed when your on the other teams board worrying about Husker fans opinions. ;)
Who are you calling an Iowa fan? Me? Nope. Not even close. Born raised in Nebraska. Graduated from UNL. Had several fans while in school that played for Nebraska. I just happen to live in Iowa. There are several of
Are you saying I'm an Iowa fan frequenting a Nebraska board? I'm a RSS member for 19 years. Born in Nebraska, raised in Nebraska and graduated from UNL. Have friends on two NC teams. I live amoung Hawkeye and cyclone fans and we tease each other. There are a bunch of Nebraska fans in iowa.we all get along and have a friendly rivalry amoung ourselves.

Who are you calling an Iowa fan? Me? Nope. Not even close. Born raised in Nebraska. Graduated from UNL. Had several fans while in school that played for Nebraska. I just happen to live in Iowa. There are several of

Are you saying I'm an Iowa fan frequenting a Nebraska board? I'm a RSS member for 19 years. Born in Nebraska, raised in Nebraska and graduated from UNL. Have friends on two NC teams. I live amoung Hawkeye and cyclone fans and we tease each other. There are a bunch of Nebraska fans in iowa.we all get along and have a friendly rivalry amoung ourselves.

My bad brotha...seeing some of your posts and comments you have made, you definitely had me fooled.

And yes sir, we have Iowa fans that absolutely LIVE on our boards popping in and letting us know what they think like we give a crap. GBR

Be careful Lloyd, you can’t triple stamp a double stamp.

So if we beat South Alabama, will we then be deserving of a ranking of 25? Will we have earned it on the field? Just curious, because the odds are decent that someone in the top 25 will lose week one and Nebraska will find themselves ranked.

So if we beat South Alabama, will we then be deserving of a ranking of 25? Will we have earned it on the field? Just curious, because the odds are decent that someone in the top 25 will lose week one and Nebraska will find themselves ranked.

No idea if are deserving or no, but if a top 25 team loses while we win and we jump into the top 25...I’ll take it.

Reactions: scarletred
If the team ahead of us lost, then they shouldn’t have been top 25... which means we should jump up. So yes, I would say we would be deserving of it. It’s how it has worked for decades, no need to change our thinking now.

My bad brotha...seeing some of your posts and comments you have made, you definitely had me fooled.

And yes sir, we have Iowa fans that absolutely LIVE on our boards popping in and letting us know what they think like we give a crap. GBR
And you care why? Why can’t other fan bases talk football?

Reactions: Red I 73
ADVERTISEMENT