ADVERTISEMENT

Coach you hated

vince-vaughn-negative-town.gif

Reactions: buckknowsall
Bill McCartney. Diabolical in his obsession over NU and a really odd dude.

Close 2nd would be Gary Barnett for the same obsession. Just not as loony as Bill.
Bump. McCartney was obsessed with creating hate of NU. The '92 and '94 beatdowns of his CU teams are still 2 of my all-time favorites. He was also obsessed with promoting his Promise Keepers organization which pushed chastity. In the meantime, his daughter was sleeping with half his football team, and had kids with at least a couple of different players if memory serves.

Bump. McCartney was obsessed with creating hate of NU. The '92 and '94 beatdowns of his CU teams are still 2 of my all-time favorites. He was also obsessed with promoting his Promise Keepers organization which pushed chastity. In the meantime, his daughter was sleeping with half his football team, and had kids with at least a couple of different players if memory serves.
Sal Aunese was the player I recall who knocked up his daughter and had a child..

Never liked Switzer he always cried to the officials in close games, but I have always respected Oklahoma football program..

Reactions: SOHusker11

Bump. McCartney also admitted cheating on his wife.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: scarletred
bury switzer, jimmy johnson, urban myer, sneleburger, balimia, gary barnet, eric benemie, neon deon, bo, pat riley, pistons coach, the d line coach from iowa who was with bo, the misery coach who tries to break, there is no place like nebraska record, ummm

Reactions: BigD51
Thought about him, but after Devaney whipped his butt and he said after the game “that was the finest team I have ever seen” It was hard to hate him after that..
Yes but that smug cork sucker set us up saying these fine institutions should play each other more often and kicked our ass with his checkered hat!!! Typical Bama. But yes we got the last laugh 😃

ADVERTISEMENT