ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Riley style..

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
One pic he looks like your cool 40 something uncle. Other two ...not so much. Gotta stop tucking the shirts into your shorts boss. My only complaint so far. Keep up the good work!!
wink.r191677.gif

B_qpknRWcAAdhIn.jpg:large

This post was edited on 3/9 8:47 PM by HBK4life

I saw the pictures and I cringed.
Get your T-shirt out your shorts Mike Riley.

I am true believer in never tucking in a T-shirt.

This is my only complaint thus far.

But it is a big one.
You just can't tuck a T-shirt.

I change my mind.
I will take T-shirt tuckin over snot, spittle and pee.

Always.
Every time.

Originally posted by HBK4life:
One pic he looks like your cool 40 something uncle. Other two ...not so much. Gotta stop tucking the shirts into your shorts boss. My only complaint so far. Keep up the good work!!
wink.r191677.gif

B_qpknRWcAAdhIn.jpg:large

This post was edited on 3/9 8:47 PM by HBK4life
What? Elastic waistband shorts with a tucked shirt isn't hip? Drives a Prius...wears elastic waistband shorts. He's both eco and bingo-friendly.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/9 10:11 PM by Hoosker Du

Still better than drunk middle-aged guy....

bo-pelini-goofy_zpshmpyklta.jpg

Or uncomfortable in front of a camera guy......
awkward-nebraska-picture_zpsjw8rrngf.jpg

I teach with a woman...

...who in EVERY picture takes off her glasses...it's not a glare thing...it's a vanity thing...have to say, we all kind of make a little fun of it....so with Coach Riley, I go with the tee shirt out look...

I don't know fellas....maybe were all behind the times on this t-shirt tuck deal
question.r191677.gif

Lately I've been seeing more of these young work-out hounds at my gym sporting this look - is this becoming the new fad with the kids? anyone know??

Maybe Coach is the hipster, and we're just a bunch of old farts??
3dgrin.r191677.gif

For the record I'm staying un-tucked....
cool.r191677.gif

Yep, young dudes be tucking in their shirts at the ymca in Kearney. They also wear tights under their shorts. They look silly to me.

Originally posted by Jarhead Red:

Maybe Coach is the hipster, and we're just a bunch of old farts??
3dgrin.r191677.gif
I can speak only for myself, but I spend my day around a collection of aging Baby Boomers. Coach Riley spends his day around 120 18-22 year-olds. Logic tells me he should have a better sense of modern style than I do.

Originally posted by huskerbux:

Still better than drunk middle-aged guy....

ec

Or uncomfortable in front of a camera guy......
ec
Jeesh Bo.. At $3 mil a year, you would think he could afford a tailor. Where'd he get that jacket...a Fred Gwynn estate sale?

THAT'S what was driving me nuts about that picture! I couldn't figure out what looked wrong about Riley's outfit, it was the tucked-in tee.

It's never ok to tuck in your t-shirt unless it's an undershirt and you're not going to take the overshirt off. If you refuse to follow that rule, at least wear a belt. If the pants you have won't take a belt...it's not ok to tuck anything into them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT