ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Kaz, the gift that keeps on giving

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd...I always thought it'd be Bo eventually charged with domestic assault, considering all the battered fans in this state that gladly kept taking his abuse.

In Sips article Feb 23, Kaz said he liked his situation of being husband and father. And going to the gym with his wife to do kickboxing. I dont say that to be funny.....nothing funny about this.

I am so glad that group of immature clowns are no longer in charge of the program. Good riddance!

Sucks to be him. Maybe he needed the money when we was bragging to everybody that he is going to sell all his Husker gear at a garage sale. Wife beaters need all the bail money they can get.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by mwulf:
well for all involved at least its of the misdemeanor variety
According to the statutes, it was only charged at this level since he is an alleged first time offender. Still serious and certainly won't be helpful when his one year paid vacation runs out and he needs to find another job.

I take back the wife-beater comment. I have no idea what happened. With Kaz it is more likely he didn't like the look of somebody on the street and sucker punched them from behind.

You are being too kind 4.6.3...one article says it happened at his residence between 8p and 2a. And the definition of domestic assault is clear....as far as who would be involved

This finally puts solid proof to the whole "these were good guys" crap we kept hearing. People comparing Bo or his staff to Osborne and his are completely off their rockers. There is no sane person who honestly believes that. Enough with this whole "Nebraska is dead" bullshit. Bo made sure Nebraska died by ignoring Osborne after he was kind enough to hire him after axing Callahan.

Doesn't sound good, the LJS has a short report on it. His wife had visable marks on her, and as of a couple hours ago, he hasn't bonded out of jail. Been in since around 3-ish Sunday afternoon.

Dont they have several school aged kids? Yea...to see your fathers name in the paper like this. This happens everyday across Lincoln....look at 5he bookings. But it doesnt make LJS front page online

Don't think you can bond out of jail until after the arraignment which will probably be tomorrow.

double post

This post was edited on 3/22 11:57 PM by 2NU67

It's not on their front page. Everyone gets their picture in the paper when arrested. Not like he is getting some sort of unfair treatment.

Yes, when they were saying it was 'addition by subtraction' no one wanted to believe them.

Another familiar name in that group

Mike Minter Jr.
This post was edited on 3/23 10:57 AM by Catch50

Originally posted by 2NU67:
Don't think you can bond out of jail until after the arraignment which will probably be tomorrow.
correct

Well Gregory is going to be a major bust as a first round pick. He will no longer be able to get by on pure athleticism like he had in college.

Valentine and Collins have a long ways to go before they are day one material.

Originally posted by worldstarhusker:
kaz gave us valentine, maliek, randy. all future 1st round picks
And? I know you aren't trying to justify anything with this fact, but for the life of me I can't figure out what this has to do with the fact he's in jail on alleged domestic assault charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT