ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Frost Tweet

well it seems silly to even consider AM in my opinion.. Luke is new, but promising. I would have thought keeping Noah around to back him up, or even start would be preferable to having the mental cancer even on the team.

Vedral is apparently very tight and loyal to Frost, followed him up here, so it's weird to see that he would leave like that.. tells me he doesn't agree with whatever is going on with the QB position, but good for Noah on the Rutgers gig, that degree will mean a lot more than the one from Lincoln, and he won't have to be in a situation where everything starts falling apart as soon as the season starts, so there is that.

Wait, what...how did a post about Frosts tweet turn into this Same ole crap about Adrian Martinez that you keep hammering on. And why do you keep crawling out of the wood work with this Martinez hatred. Did the man steal your wife or what?

well it seems silly to even consider AM in my opinion.. Luke is new, but promising. I would have thought keeping Noah around to back him up, or even start would be preferable to having the mental cancer even on the team.

Vedral is apparently very tight and loyal to Frost, followed him up here, so it's weird to see that he would leave like that.. tells me he doesn't agree with whatever is going on with the QB position, but good for Noah on the Rutgers gig, that degree will mean a lot more than the one from Lincoln, and he won't have to be in a situation where everything starts falling apart as soon as the season starts, so there is that.

Since when is a Rutgers degree so prestigious?

haha.. lets see what happens this year

what will the husker fans excuses be if Vedral has a monster year there?
what constitutes a ‘monster year’? I ask because I can absolutely see you saying ‘I told you so!’ if he puts up 4-5 wins with worse stats than AM.

what will your excuse be if he doesn’t even start week 1?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT