ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Fisher & the Secondary

The only big offer just came this last off season. I guarantee he wants things to look better before he dips. It's his last year here, i would bet on it.
Especially given the fact he will lose so many players after this year

The only big offer just came this last off season. I guarantee he wants things to look better before he dips. It's his last year here, i would bet on it.
He ain't goin nowhere, so you can speculate all you want. It ain't happening!

Especially given the fact he will lose so many players after this year
He has his young guys ready to go. He seems to have that room poised to run itself through peer training/accountability. I think if things appear to have turned the corner with the team as a whole, he will be far more likely to go back somewhere closer to home. He is not a lifer, but not a quitter either.

If the team does well this year, Frost will get an extension and that may be enough security (with a nice raise) to keep him. If we have marginal results, HC's days may be numbered and anybody who is worth their salt is going to have their eyes open to other opportunities. He said it in that clip, we arent friends, he's fighting for his livelihood.

pretty good microcosm of the offensive development vs the defensive development during Frost's tenure:

dang! Dude is coming hard, but if that receiver gets put on his ass again, he needs to take a few laps,

ADVERTISEMENT