CNN 1st in Propaganda - board "Republicans" duped

Hammer of the God's

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2004
and "Hammer of the Gods" shouldn't have an apostrophe, just sayin...
Yup and because you don't know the whole story you don't know. So I will enlighten you. Many years ago I got banned and I tried re signing in and re signed up using different e-mail. Well anyway because username was taken I did it by removing ' from it. Kind of like using an underscore. So anyway Just saying. Besides what does proper spelling have anything to do with it? Just sayin again.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Yup and because you don't know the whole story you don't know. So I will enlighten you. Many years ago I got banned and I tried re signing in and re signed up using different e-mail. Well anyway because username was taken I did it by removing ' from it. Kind of like using an underscore. So anyway Just saying. Besides what does proper spelling have anything to do with it? Just sayin again.
well, that's actually a good f*cking answer. I'll stand corrected...

Reactions: Hammer of the God's

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
and yet you seem to defend the act more then agreeing with the fact cnn seems to be doing crap that is not at the very least un-ethical reporting? Now I will admit I have no clue who this guy is but if he is who the video claims he is this kind of crap is unacceptable and imo needs to be considered a criminal act.
No, I'm not defending it. I'm just not dumb enough to think that isn't just what all news is right now.

Fear = ratings = money. <-- Literally all news right now. It's that simple.

We stopped caring about unbiased news 25 years ago and it's literally tearing us apart at the seams.

Last edited:

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
LOL and today Twitter permanently suspends James O’Keefe for spreading misinformation.
Twitter always suspends the NY Post for listing inconvenient news story like the Hunter Biden/Twitter scandal. They keep removing stories about the Johnson and Johnson vaccine which are real. It wasn't an anti-vax story it was just talking about some women had blood clots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldschool1964

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The Trumpsters ruined the Republican party, now I make fun of them. I am registered Independent now. I still like the real Republicans of the past and wish we had more in politics, but the looney tunes took over the party.
I thought you liked Loonies. The Loonies have been in charge of the dems since the 60's.

Reactions: Oldschool1964

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Twitter always suspends the NY Post for listing inconvenient news story like the Hunter Biden/Twitter scandal. They keep removing stories about the Johnson and Johnson vaccine which are real. It wasn't an anti-vax story it was just talking about some women had blood clots.
They should be banned for bs like this.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
LOL and today Twitter permanently suspends James O’Keefe for spreading misinformation.
Misinformation to a liberal is called the inconvenient truth. PV posts full-length videos of people talking, admitting things, and the big tech companies don’t like that these things are getting out into the public. That’s why they enforce their cancel culture.

Reactions: dee_s3

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Misinformation to a liberal is called the inconvenient truth. PV posts full-length videos of people talking, admitting things, and the big tech companies don’t like that these things are getting out into the public. That’s why they enforce their cancel culture.
Or bribe people to say what folks like yourself want to hear.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Or bribe people to say what folks like yourself want to hear.

LOL, yeah, this dude was talking about committing voter fraud, so of course his defense is that he's going to say he was paid to say it. It's people like you that believe people who POSTED HIS OWN INCRIMINATING VIDEOS TO SNAPCHAT are innocent just because they said they were paid. The only thing PV did was show what he uploaded himself.

Reactions: mhosek

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
O'Keefe has already won in court and going after others FACT. Brian S was caught using a purse FACT. CNN has already been sued over false reporting propaganda FACT. CNN director exposed CNN for race baiting, pushing false Covid-19 numbers, and purposely leaving out colors of perpetrators to push a narrative FACT. The network is garbage and lost 56% viewership since Biden took office.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
O'Keefe has already won in court and going after others FACT. Brian S was caught using a purse FACT. CNN has already been sued over false reporting propaganda FACT. CNN director exposed CNN for race baiting, pushing false Covid-19 numbers, and purposely leaving out colors of perpetrators to push a narrative FACT. The network is garbage and lost 56% viewership since Biden took office.
they're as far left as InfoWars is right fringe. As hysterical as MSNBC...

Reactions: dee_s3

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

The message from that guy is an obvious one. It's like duhhhhh...

tenor.gif

Todd P

Walk On
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2009
That's odd, I saw that the OAN news director admitted the same thing. Where are we to go for our news............

Todd P

Walk On
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2009
OAN and Newsmax sued as well. CNN no doubt felt the pressure to offset the misinformation flowing from those two entertainment outlets...........

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
OAN and Newsmax sued as well. CNN no doubt felt the pressure to offset the misinformation flowing from those two entertainment outlets...........
Pretending somehow CNN is a more legit media source than those other two rags. That's adorable.

Reactions: Soda Popinski

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Bahahaha they bring the dems on to be their whipping boy nothing more or less.

If you don't think Fox is the same as CNN you are dumb. Fox was created to "take out" CNN because they where reporting on stuff that made the republican president look bad.

Fox was created as a propaganda network
And yet the drive by media which is the Pravda of the demorats get their daily talking points straight from the DNC.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
And yet the drive by media which is the Pravda of the demorats get their daily talking points straight from the DNC.
Yep and the Fox Propaganda Network get their from the ReRe camp. Your point Bob?