ADVERTISEMENT

C'mon Iowa, set the table for Black Friday...

Like the majority of your moronic fanbase...you can't comprehend sarcasm.
Ohhh,..look it's my old buddy, 'where's my bastheball', 13. You see ol' baseball boy, it's hard to tell when certain types are being sarcastic. Especially when you factor in that they are usually serious when they say certain things.

How have you been buddy? You don't come our way anymore. I has a sad...:(
12227157_1105389372828895_4159620004300253964_n.jpg

And I will ask again, do you understand sarcasm? The same poster also said "True - it's nice to have a good story to explain losing to a team with no other FBS wins this year". Is reading comprehension that difficult for you people?
And I will say again, when you deal with a certain type of folk, who say this kind of thing often, and are usually serious,.....

Truehuskerfan,.. it becomes difficult to decipher through the sarcasm vs. the being serious. Especially when you guys are usually serious when you spout these droplets of strange.

Know what I mean? Know what I mean? No, reading comprehension is not difficult for AAU members.

Ohhh,..look it's my old buddy, 'where's my bastheball', 13. You see ol' baseball boy, it's hard to tell when certain types are being sarcastic. Especially when you factor in that they are usually serious when they say certain things.

How have you been buddy? You don't come our way anymore. I has a sad...:(
12227157_1105389372828895_4159620004300253964_n.jpg
No idea who you are. But not surprisingly you are obsessed with a Husker. That's the norm for a Hogeye.

Nebraska opens as a 2 point favorite. The game goes into the fourth quarter and Nebraska wins late.

I have said quite a few times that it will be tough to beat Nebraska in Lincoln. We are having trouble getting pressure with out front 4. That being said, This could just be Iowa's year and destiny so I would not bet against them. I hope we have a great game and win or lose, Iowa is in the championship game and that will not change...In a way, thats all that matters!

I have said quite a few times that it will be tough to beat Nebraska in Lincoln. We are having trouble getting pressure with out front 4. That being said, This could just be Iowa's year and destiny so I would not bet against them. I hope we have a great game and win or lose, Iowa is in the championship game and that will not change...In a way, thats all that matters!

After watching both teams multiple times, the only way you lose is for us to play our best game of the year and you play your worst. If both teams play somewhere in the middle you win pretty easily. You guys don`t get penalized, don`t make mistakes, don`t turn the ball over.

I know people haven't forgot the 70s-90s ... think back how your reaction would be if a 5-6 team's fanbase was talking this type of smack heading into a game against a top 10 Nebraska team

many sound like Kansas or Iowa State fans of old getting ready to play Neb
Right now, we pretty much are Kansas and Iowa State. Iowa will be favored at -6.5.

Reactions: Eternal Return
After watching both teams multiple times, the only way you lose is for us to play our best game of the year and you play your worst. If both teams play somewhere in the middle you win pretty easily. You guys don`t get penalized, don`t make mistakes, don`t turn the ball over.
Your lack of faith is disturbing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rmarciano

Like Nebraska has been playing of late?

TA threw 3 INTs the last time he took the field - all of which were absolutely horrific decisions -- he handed Rutgers 14 points on a silver platter and did his best to give them 7 more ... we were essentially unable to run our offense the entire second half because the team couldn't trust Armstrong not to do something stupid - if he plays like this against Iowa we lose by 4 TDs

Reactions: Eternal Return
TA threw 3 INTs the last time he took the field - all of which were absolutely horrific decisions -- he handed Rutgers 14 points on a silver platter and did his best to give them 7 more ... we were essentially unable to run our offense the entire second half because the team couldn't trust Armstrong not to do something stupid - if he plays like this against Iowa we lose by 4 TDs

I pretty much agree. While I don't think Iowa is a legit National title contender, they're a pretty good team. It's interesting how an awful lot of fans seem to be setting themselves up for a monumental let down if we don't win on Friday. We beat Michigan State and now all of the sudden, any team that is undefeated is somehow an underdog to a 5-6 Nebraska team. I won't be SHOCKED if we win next Friday, but I've had a bad feeling about this game for a while now. Tommy has been playing bad football and now he's got this off the field crap following him around. While I'm glad we have the week off to heal, I can't help but think I would have rather played this weekend, when we still had the momentum.

Let me me get this straight, Purdue scored 55 points against you, and won the game. Their second win of the year, and to this day, the only win since.

Iowa just won by over 20,(40-10) and Purdue scored 35 less points. Let us not forget that Iowa is 11-0, and you're talking about bad signs?

Interesting.
Ok, is it just me, or does herktimus struggle in general? Whether it's sarcasm, irony, or math? Last I checked (30 seconds ago) Iowa won 40-20, which is not over 20 points...

I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was a typo, he meant 20 points... But then he said the victory was over 20 points, which isn't right either...

I know, maybe he was using sarcasm... Since he couldn't understand it, maybe he doesn't know how to use it either?

Reactions: arf_man
I didn't guarantee we'd win, I just said I wouldn't be surprised if we were favored. We were only a a slight underdog against an undefeated MSU team and we ended up beating them. It's been a long time since we've lost a home game under the lights, and with the late afternoon start this time of year, most of the game will be under the lights. We also had the benefit of a bye week, while Iowa will be playing on short rest. We should also be as healthy as we've been all season.

I've been as hard on Riley as anyone, but Vegas knows these are the types of games he wins. He'll struggle against the Purdues and Eastern Washingtons, but has a history of inexplicably beating Top Ten teams.

I didn't guarantee we'd win, I just said I wouldn't be surprised if we were favored. We were only a a slight underdog against an undefeated MSU team and we ended up beating them. It's been a long time since we've lost a home game under the lights, and with the late afternoon start this time of year, most of the game will be under the lights. We also had the benefit of a bye week, while Iowa will be playing on short rest. We should also be as healthy as we've been all season.

I've been as hard on Riley as anyone, but Vegas knows these are the types of games he wins. He'll struggle against the Purdues and Eastern Washingtons, but has a history of inexplicably beating Top Ten teams.
Sounds like how are games used to go. Almost lose to UNI, when the Orange Bowl. Who knows eh? Eh? eh? eh?

Ok, is it just me, or does herktimus struggle in general? Whether it's sarcasm, irony, or math? Last I checked (30 seconds ago) Iowa won 40-20, which is not over 20 points...

I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was a typo, he meant 20 points... But then he said the victory was over 20 points, which isn't right either...

I know, maybe he was using sarcasm... Since he couldn't understand it, maybe he doesn't know how to use it either?
Ol' Prime thought we had won with the final score being over 40, my bad. I wouldn't compare intellectual capabilities with me my friend. No one ever wins that game.

Ol' Prime thought we had won with the final score being over 40, my bad. I wouldn't compare intellectual capabilities with me my friend. No one ever wins that game.
Noted...
Sounds like how are games used to go. Almost lose to UNI, when the Orange Bowl. Who knows eh? Eh? eh? eh?
I sure hope we when against you next week. Whatever that means brainiac.

Oh, you know who I am HB13, you know exactly who I am. Does this season make you angry? How are you personally dealing with it?
Nope. I really don't. Like I said, your obsession is noted but not surprising considering the team you root for. It appears I really got under your skin at some point. Good to know. I don't really care what Iowa does as long as we continue to win(or when)on Black Friday.

Last edited:
Nope. I really don't. Like I said, your obsession is noted but not surprising considering the team you root for. I don't really care what Iowa does as long as we continue to win on Blake Friday.
What the hell is Blake Friday? So we are your SuperBowl then? You sound like an ISU fan. Not fitting of a 'blue blood'.

Aren't you the one who used to come over to our board like you lived there? I haven't seen you for awhile though, did you get the ban? I doubt someone like you would have just suddenly stopped coming over. You really seemed like you liked it over there.

Anyways, I leave you to grace and favor of the lord.

What the hell is Blake Friday? So we are your SuperBowl then? You sound like an ISU fan. Not fitting of a 'blue blood'.

Aren't you the one who used to come over to our board like you lived there? I haven't seen you for awhile though, did you get the ban? I doubt someone like you would have just suddenly stopped coming over. You really seemed like you liked it over there.

Anyways, I leave you to grace and favor of the lord.
Says the guy who thinks win is spelled when. lol! Reading comprehension has never been strong with Hogeye fans. Try reading what I posted again....I said in regards to Iowa as long as NU continues to win that game I don't care what IOWA does. Never did I say that I don't care about the other 11 games on our schedule. Derpy derp.

It's weird to nitpick on something like when the broader point is his team won by almost three touchdowns and Nebraska had to rally to keep from getting blown out by Purdue. This is a weird hill to die on for Husker fans.

It's weird to nitpick on something like when the broader point is his team won by almost three touchdowns and Nebraska had to rally to keep from getting blown out by Purdue. This is a weird hill to die on for Husker fans.
I get it.

I guess I don't see it as a hill to die on tho. It's just having a little fun. I usually respond in this fashion to those who may be a little more outspoken.

Not a biggie to me tho. Hopefully no feathers ruffled.

Says the guy who thinks win is spelled when. lol! Reading comprehension has never been strong with Hogeye fans. Try reading what I posted again....I said in regards to Iowa as long as NU continues to win that game I don't care what IOWA does. Never did I say that I don't care about the other 11 games on our schedule. Derpy derp.
So says the guy who thinks "denial"is a river in Egypt.

So says the guy who thinks "denial"is a river in Egypt.
Another Hogeye making zero sense. I see the Hogeyes brought over their JV team today. What exactly am I in denial about? The fact that I think the Skers have a chance to win on Friday? That hurt your feelings?

You use the same arguments over and over. You even borrowed from some of my arguments. You're just not very good at this, and you quite often stumble over your own words. I was the one that helped you improve your grammar. I often pointed out how badly written most of your troll posts were. Spelling wasn't one of your strong suits, nor was clarity, originality, or purpose. No, this game is definitely your Superbowl. This is the one game, that you absolutely cannot handle losing. You have shown entirely too much investment in your hate against the bigger and better school. Did you even go to Nebraska?

I have made you a better poster, but you're still not quite there. Do you use another handle over on our side of the fence? You have a formula to your approach, and your vocabulary is easy to spot out.

You use the same arguments over and over. You even borrowed from some of my arguments. You're just not very good at this, and you quite often stumble over your own words. I was the one that helped you improve your grammar. I often pointed out how badly written most of your troll posts were. Spelling wasn't one of your strong suits, nor was clarity, originality, or purpose. No, this game is definitely your Superbowl. This is the one game, that you absolutely cannot handle losing. You have shown entirely too much investment in your hate against the bigger and better school. Did you even go to Nebraska?

I have made you a better poster, but you're still not quite there. Do you use another handle over on our side of the fence? You have a formula to your approach, and your vocabulary is easy to spot out.
Hilarious! I must have really done a number on you in the past. Did you seek treatment for your butt hurt? I have no idea who you are but not surprising you are obsessed with some Husker poster. Classic little brother syndrome. I can't remember the last time I made a post on the Hogeye board...yet here you are with your obsession. Tis true, I want to beat the Hogeyes. No more so than I wanted NU to beat Purdue or Mich St though. If NU fails to win Friday I will have zero problem saying Iowa is/was the better team. Hell, If I had to make a prediction I would say Iowa wins. If the reverse happens my guess is you and your brethren will have a hard time admitting Nebraska bested Iowa once again. Just like the 3 out of 4 times we have played since joining this conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT