ADVERTISEMENT

C'mon Iowa, set the table for Black Friday...

Nothing I have seen from Iowa in the first half concerns me. They are a good football team playing a bad one today.

It'll be interesting to see that the spread is. I think we could very well be favored.

I would find it hilarious if they lost today. Wouldn't bother me a bit.
No way. I want the Hawks to win. Knocking off a undefeated Iowa squad would be sweet. I have to admit though, Iowa knows how to win games. That's why they haven't lost yet this season. Never mind strength of schedule.

Boilermakers just moved right down the field but stalled and kicked the FG - 7 point game. IA is not looking like a top 10 team right now.

Agreed, I think our Dline especially Maliek and big VV are gonna be in the Iowa QB's grill ALL DAY LONG!!

Purdue is moving the ball at will on Iowa.

But, I think Iowa will prevail.

I want to beat them when they are undefeated.

Iowa is not a very good football team they way they are struggling against a poor Purdue team today. The NU defense will deal their offense fits. Also think we can run the call against them if we use Cross vs Newby. I just hope we do so but Davis appears to prefer Newby over all others.

Iowa is not a very good football team they way they are struggling against a poor Purdue team today. The NU defense will deal their offense fits. Also think we can run the call against them if we use Cross vs Newby. I just hope we do so but Davis appears to prefer Newby over all others.

It's definitely a bad sign if your team struggles with Purdue.

Reactions: TunzaHawk
A huge difference when your starting QB is out and the backup had never player. Half of the defense was also out injured. Iowa appears healthy minus Drew Ott.

A huge difference when your starting QB is out and the backup had never player. Half of the defense was also out injured. Iowa appears healthy minus Drew Ott.

True - it's nice to have a good story to explain losing to a team with no other FBS wins this year.

Is 33-13 definition of struggle?

Table is set.

just-bring-it-o.gif

I hope Iowa is an underdog - just might be. Should be a good one. Little ole Iowa going into Lincoln? Can't believe Nebraska won't be favored by more than a TD as bad has Iowa looked against Purdue.

It's definitely a bad sign if your team struggles with Purdue.
Let me me get this straight, Purdue scored 55 points against you, and won the game. Their second win of the year, and to this day, the only win since.

Iowa just won by over 20,(40-10) and Purdue scored 35 less points. Let us not forget that Iowa is 11-0, and you're talking about bad signs?

Interesting.

I hope Iowa is an underdog - just might be. Should be a good one. Little ole Iowa going into Lincoln? Can't believe Nebraska won't be favored by more than a TD as bad has Iowa looked against Purdue.

From what I`ve read here for the last 2 weeks we shouldn`t show up at all. Iowa should be a solid favorite and rightfully so.

Let me me get this straight, Purdue scored 55 points against you, and won the game. Their second win of the year, and to this day, the only win since.

Iowa just won by over 20,(40-10) and Purdue scored 35 less points. Let us not forget that Iowa is 11-0, and you're talking about bad signs?

Interesting.
Like the majority of your moronic fanbase...you can't comprehend sarcasm.

Reactions: timnsun

Interesting.
And I will ask again, do you understand sarcasm? The same poster also said "True - it's nice to have a good story to explain losing to a team with no other FBS wins this year". Is reading comprehension that difficult for you people?

Reactions: timnsun
I cannot believe at 5-6 we are critiquing a 3 TD win by Iowa

I hope we can win but it will take an upset ... not sure where everyone is getting all this hubris
one genius has even proclaimed he is 95% certain Nebraska will win

I know people haven't forgot the 70s-90s ... think back how your reaction would be if a 5-6 team's fanbase was talking this type of smack heading into a game against a top 10 Nebraska team

many sound like Kansas or Iowa State fans of old getting ready to play Neb

ADVERTISEMENT