ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Reunion at YSU

hqdefault.jpg

It amazes me when people start these threads, then complain when they go further south & end up getting locked.

Getting the band back together!

Maybe Jake and Elwood are on a mission from God.....just watch out for Illinois Nazis Bo!

The more i see from the current staff, the more i realize how jacked up the former staff was. We have got it good now.

I've jumped to the wild conclusion that Ron Brown just wanted to continue coaching, and this was the best offer he received. Perhaps 10 or 12 more threads on the "real" reasons why he ended up at Youngstown State will show me the error of my ways.

Originally posted by huskerdude88:
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish. I'm surprised Ron Brown joined their staff too. I thought I heard somewhere that he wanted to retire.

GBR!
Questions I have: why are you still paying any attention to what YTS and the Pelini's and Ron Brown are doing? Why would you STILL care at all?

Lighten up Francis.

This is just a fun little thread for the off season. I'm pretty sure laughing at our former coach who told all of you to F*** off is fair game.

I mean come on, Caaaaaaaaaarl is back on a college campus. The amount of jokes from that statement alone could last 3 pages. Not to mention that Ross Watson didn't want to stick around and somehow Tim Marlowe is employed there. Also his other brother is back in some capacity non-coaching. The gang is back together!

Guys, don't you see? Ron is going to win the war against the heathens from the INSIDE! Hearts and minds, people, hearts and freaking minds.

"Onward Christian soliders.....marching....."

What amazes me are the amount of people out there who wanted Bo gone and continue to kick him all the way out. It is over. Bo is gone. Move on.

Originally posted by scottym800:
What amazes me are the amount of people out there who wanted Bo gone and continue to kick him all the way out. It is over. Bo is gone. Move on.
The guy was a complete disgrace. He deserves every bit of this, and more.

Originally posted by BradWesley:
HCMR better win 9 games every year otherwise...

I listened to Rons interview on 1620 when he took the job. He wanted to coach...and be able to share his faith. Said Bo never tied his hands....and he respected that. The job at YSU lets him carry on with less hassles.

Originally posted by The Dankness:
Lighten up Francis.

This is just a fun little thread for the off season. I'm pretty sure laughing at our former coach who told all of you to F*** off is fair game.

I mean come on, Caaaaaaaaaarl is back on a college campus. The amount of jokes from that statement alone could last 3 pages. Not to mention that Ross Watson didn't want to stick around and somehow Tim Marlowe is employed there. Also his other brother is back in some capacity non-coaching. The gang is back together!

After he was hired at Nebraska one of his brothers was hired as the Head Chef at Oak Hills Country Club in Millard. That didn't last very long, something about temper problems. They fired him and I am not sure where he ended up. maybe he brought that brother on to cook for the team. I think the food was OK from what I have heard but leadership/temper were his downfall.

Originally posted by 2 skerz 3:

As long as there's people that hate Pelini enough to start threads, and there's people willing to defend him, then there will be threads like this.

I look back at Pelini's hiring and through at least his early HC career, and the only person that I can laugh at is....myself. Here's a defensive coordinator that in some ways benefitted greatly by time and place, and by inference alone (at least for myself) was going to be this great HC. What a pipe dream.

Originally posted by 2 skerz 3:
The suspense is killing me, otherwise what?

Brown can coach at Youngstown State for any reasons he chooses - it's really none of my business, and I wish him all the best. The relentless need to explain why he's not at a higher-profile program baffles me.

Originally posted by The Dankness:
Lighten up Francis.

This! It's the offseason plus the dude who was the decision maker of our program for 7 years just hired his drug addict brother. Even if we don't win 9 games next year I thank god everyday that he is gone. It's not like I am making this news up. ESPN had it posted on their CFB page.

Many of us are curious to when many of you will quit mourning Bo's leaving...and quit Pi$$ing and moaning about him?

How long do you plan to live in the past?

Originally posted by TrueBigRedFan:

Many of us are curious to when many of you will quit mourning Bo's leaving...and quit Pi$$ing and moaning about him?

How long do you plan to live in the past?
I don't know about you, but I was there yelling and supporting my team that night in the rain. F him.

F@#$ all of you fans

"we'll see what they can do when I'm f'ing gone".

So glad we get to find out now! Piece of work Pelini....that tape needs to be played whenever someone questions why fans want to keep ragging on the guy.

I'm fine with a .500 record if it means Blo is not the face of the program anymore. He claimed to have all these NFL and other job offers, and ends up back in the crap-hole he crawled out of. Good for him and his loser brother.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

So this whole Carl to YSU isn't exactly hot off the press at this point is it? Count me as one who would really like to see some original content from the Bo bashing crowd at this point.

I'm sorry, I swear that I heard him saying in the fist audio gate that " they can all kick my ass when I walk out that door." Or something to that extent.

Get over it. People here still rip on Callahan. He wasn't a good coach here, but he was a far better person

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
Get over it. People here still rip on Callahan. He wasn't a good coach here, but he was a far better person
Ain't this the truth.
Callahan did " an excellent job in all areas."

Thankfully both he and PeLLLLini are gone.

It's time to return to NU's rightful place in the college football world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT