1. Miami is flooding
2. Florida is going to be wiped clean by large hurricanes
3. The southeast will experience drought conditions by the end of the century
3. California will burn down and go dry
4. Nebraska will be wetter and warmer and it has ground water

Does this help us recruit?
Is this our only chance at success???

Reactions: CatColumbia
I like the thought but a big chunk of the state just experienced $2B worth of flooding damage due to rapid spring melting exacerbated by climate change. Plus, the ground water you speak of won’t be there for long. Texas will continue taking more than their fair share of the aquifer.

Reactions: tpmcg
Now you know why I warm up my car 2 hrs in advance on winter mornings.

...and I let balloons go after after recruiting BOOMS just for good measure, like you said, WE'VE got ground water...

Reactions: cmblizz96
I like the thought but a big chunk of the state just experienced $2B worth of flooding damage due to rapid spring melting exacerbated by climate change. Plus, the ground water you speak of won’t be there for long. Texas will continue taking more than their fair share of the aquifer.

Climate is changing, as it has been for 5 billion years....

Here it comes..

331489-60mm-brass-padlock.jpg

Reactions: Baxter48 and 9and4
1. Miami is flooding

Would this be regarded as negative recruiting?

Reactions: cmblizz96
It's about the RATE OF CHANGE. It's unprecedented in 5 billion years or whatever. And we know what causes it. And whether I ride a bike or not doesn't affect the science. Like wow?

"The rate of change"? The earth is ~ 4.5 billion years old. We have maybe 200 years worth of reliable data. Anything beyond a few thousand years before is conjecture, at best. Can you comprehend just how tiny a window of the Earth's history that is?

People like you are why snake oil salesmen used to be a thing.

1. Miami is flooding

I hope so. As a teenager back in the 70s when the "climate scientists" announced our pollution was causing "nuclear winter" and an ice age was imminent, I was worried the glaciers coming down would hurt recruiting.

Reactions: leodisflowers
"The rate of change"? The earth is ~ 4.5 billion years old. We have maybe 200 years worth of reliable data. Anything beyond a few thousand years before is conjecture, at best. Can you comprehend just how tiny a window of the Earth's history that is?

People like you are why snake oil salesmen used to be a thing.
I realize the Koch brothers cabal newsletter probably doesn't review it, but even a basic intro to climate science/geology/meteorology/etc course would cover this. Not that you are probably interested in the real science. Climate deniers = Anti-Vaxxers = Cigarettes-don't-cause-cancer = Other Obvious corporate self-interests. I'm not the snake oil salesperson here.

Reactions: dckchusker
I realize the Koch brothers cabal newsletter probably doesn't review it, but even a basic intro to climate science/geology/meteorology/etc course would cover this. Not that you are probably interested in the real science. Climate deniers = Anti-Vaxxers = Cigarettes-don't-cause-cancer = Other Obvious corporate self-interests. I'm not the snake oil salesperson here.

Earth has been in a greenhouse state for 85% of its existence. Thank goodness! Stop blaming humans and corporations and inventions and anything else for your perceived problems. Thank goodness for the industrial revolution, too.

Reactions: Baxter48
1. Miami is flooding

PROPAGANDA, if you believe any of this garbage I have a LOT of things to sell you that you will LOVE.

Do you know the cause of ulcers was "settled" science for decades? One person thought it was bacterial, he was shunned, shamed, called a fool. Turns out he was right and everyone else was wrong, history is full of such examples. True science welcomes skeptics, religion abhors them.

Lead the way throw away your car keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT