ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland Guardians

Sadly, the US did not steal the Irish land and essentially eradicate them from the earth. Still time though. Have you seen Connor MacGregor? Bono? The Irish totally asking for it. You been downtown in Omaha on St Pats Day? What kind of mongrel country produces red heads and potatoes? One that deserves a heaping dose of manifest destiny.
Saint Patrick’s Day is a Holy Day of Obligation in Ireland. I’m sure Pints are enjoyed but, in the USA, all are Irish for a day.

don’t much care for Conor or Bono. Tell me about Ireland my friend.

Saint Patrick’s Day is a Holy Day of Obligation in Ireland. I’m sure Pints are enjoyed but, in the USA, all are Irish for a day.

don’t much care for Conor or Bono. Tell me about Ireland my friend.
Nah, I'm never Irish. You nuts or something? I'm american. These colors? They don't run. I'm not ashamed of my country, don't have time to pretend I'm Irish for one minute, let alone a day. I'm busy making money. If the Irish wanted to come here, they should come here illegally, not through some sob story about taters and famine and through social engineering and football mascots.

Sadly, the US did not steal the Irish land and essentially eradicate them from the earth. Still time though. Have you seen Connor MacGregor? Bono? The Irish totally asking for it. You been downtown in Omaha on St Pats Day? What kind of mongrel country produces red heads and potatoes? One that deserves a heaping dose of manifest destiny.
Yeah, like the Indians weren’t doing that to each other…

Nah, I'm never Irish. You nuts or something? I'm american. These colors? They don't run. I'm not ashamed of my country, don't have time to pretend I'm Irish for one minute, let alone a day. I'm busy making money. If the Irish wanted to come here, they should come here illegally, not through some sob story about taters and famine and through social engineering and football mascots.
You’re fooking nuts!

Reactions: GBRforLife1
This is why pro sports are dead to me... more worried about what the $%^&* lunatics' think than what is best for the sport. Tell these flaming idiots to %$#@ off. They don't represent what Americans stand for.

They should call themselves "Bentovers"...
Check out the sports scene in Venezuela, Cuba, Russia and China.... That's where we are headed. As TV viewer trends continue to decrease, merch purchases will likely have to decrease as disposable income decreases, owners won't be able to pay the salaries etc. If UNL athletes become a bunch of kneeling, CRT, BLM backers I for one will give up my tickets and stop watching on TV.

Yeah, like the Indians weren’t doing that to each other…
This sad sack is so low T he doesnt understand real men conquer other people. To the victor goes the spoils. This has happened for as long as humans have existed, We've had about a century of "civilized" wars but that will end soon. If the US ever is seriously attacked again it will be a bloodbath. Leftist culture has infected every one of our institutions. While China spends billions trying to masculinize their men. Our men are drinking estrogenic IPAs and eating Tofu.

Cleveland Spiders would harken back to the first Cleveland baseball team before they became the Indians. Ironically, that team had a Native American player that may have been the basis for the Indians name. Guardians is just dumb.
Rockers could have also been fun.

Occupy wallstreet, the occupiers in Minneapolis, Washington, Oregon etc ... So they're as bad as the white man taking over Indian land?? I'm confused

Reactions: tarheelhusker
Cleveland%20Indians.jpg

I saw this posted somewhere, thought I would share it.

It was a historic day in 1897 when Louis Sockalexis, a 26-year-old member of the Penobscot tribe, became the first Native American Major League Baseball player, taking the field for the Cleveland Spiders.

Cleveland%20Indians.jpg

I saw this posted somewhere, thought I would share it.

It was a historic day in 1897 when Louis Sockalexis, a 26-year-old member of the Penobscot tribe, became the first Native American Major League Baseball player, taking the field for the Cleveland Spiders.
^^^

Reactions: ShaggynScooby
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT