ADVERTISEMENT

Clemsons loses 5 star RB Demarkus Bowman to transfer portal

huskerssalts

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 6, 2014
Beatrice Nebraska
See, our Huskers aren’t the only ones losing Florida talent. Even the big boys like Clemson are losing players as well. This one had to sting (not to badly as its Clemson but still stings when you lose a talent like this).

The difference is when we lose one we don't have future NFL draft picks there to make up for it.

It definitely "counts" differently, at least right now.
Well we won't know if we have NFL RBs on the depth chart or not until they're done playing in college. I don't think many thought last years starter was an NFL back his whole career at NU.....

The difference is when we lose one we don't have future NFL draft picks there to make up for it.

It definitely "counts" differently, at least right now.

Actually the point was other teams lose Florida recruits too and it’s not just the Huskers. End of story. We have at least one certain poster who loves to claim only the Huskers and Frost have lost Florida players. And who knows right now, we could have several NFL lvl RBs on the team right now. There is absolutely no way to know that when most of our RBs are true freshmen or RS freshmen.

Last edited:
Actually the point was other teams lose Florida recruits too and it’s not just the Huskers. End of story. We have at least one certain poster who loves to claim only the Huskers and Frost have lost Florida players. And who knows right now, we could have several NFL lvl RBs on the team right now. There is absolutely no way to know that when most of our RBs are true freshmen or RS freshmen.

Sure anything is possible. I think anyone reasonable would say Nebraska losing a good player would hurt Nebraska more than it would hurt Clemson. The talent levels of the 2 teams are not even close.

Not sure we could beat their 3rd string with our 1st string right now.

Well we won't know if we have NFL RBs on the depth chart or not until they're done playing in college. I don't think many thought last years starter was an NFL back his whole career at NU.....

Yeah well which one has projected to that level that could easily fill in if we lost our top RB?

2lTpGD.gif

Sure anything is possible. I think anyone reasonable would say Nebraska losing a good player would hurt Nebraska more than it would hurt Clemson. The talent levels of the 2 teams are not even close.

Not sure we could beat their 3rd string with our 1st string right now.

You still don’t get it, the point wasn’t about how it affects Clemson compared to how it would effect the Huskers. I was pointing out other teams are losing Florida recruits as well. Focus on that part and completely get the other crap out of head because I wasn’t talking about that at all.

and it’s still true , Savion Morrison, Marvin Scott, R Thompkins or R Johnson could end up making it to the NFL. We aren’t exactly thin at RB now (young but no longer thin). But it doesn’t matter, that part was NOT the point.

Last edited:
You still don’t get it, the point wasn’t about how it affects Clemson compared to how it would effect the Huskers. I was pointing out other teams are losing Florida recruits as well. Focus on that part and completely get the other crap out of head because I wasn’t talking about that at all.
Ok. Relax.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT