ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Vs. Bama. whats your pick

ravensk

Oct 9, 2007
I can actually see this as being a toss up game?!? Which ever team plays the cleanest mistake free game will win (obviously). ITs going to be a good game, I think Clemson will win it by less than td.

I think athletically they are very similar. Clemson made Oklahoma look slow, and that's pretty tough to do. Having the ball in the hands of a very athletic QB every snap has some nice benefits, but ultimately I think Alabama's defense wins out. I will be rooting for Clemson, because I like Dabo Swinney, and because I have to think that Nick Saban is a kook and hasn't taken a dump in 5+ years.

Bama is probably the better team but I just have a feeling that Clemson is a team of destiny and will pull it off. The athletic QB will make a big difference with Bama's D. It will be mostly low scoring I'll say Clemson 27 Bama 21.

Bama wins because they will take the Clemson QB out of the game and without him playing the game of his life they have limited chances.

I thought Clemson was going to get smoked by OU so obviously I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Pretty sure Bama wins this game though, hard to imagine Clemson will be able to move the ball on Bama.

Losing their star DE Lawson doesn't help matters for Clemson on defense, but they better be near mistake free on offense to beat Alabama. However, it will be difficult for Bama to repeat the defensive performance they had last night, and a very mobile, savvy qb in Watson might be able to make some hay, but they will need productivity with all of their offensive performers to pull off the upset. Go Tigers!

College football fans do.

Want Clemson to win since they haven't won a national title since they beat us in the 1982 Orange Bowl.

I am a "college football fan" and I don't care who wins. I will probably watch some of it but it isn't must see tv since Nebraska isn't playing in the game. The OP asked for opinions and I gave mine. Winking

Clemson because of their QB. Also, as a sidelight, remember that Clemson was put on probation shortly after beating us in the bowl game. i think their coach was also fired.

Clemson because of their QB. Also, as a sidelight, remember that Clemson was put on probation shortly after beating us in the bowl game. i think their coach was also fired.

Danny Ford was the Head Coach.

Saban is afraid of mobile qb's then add the Lame Kiffin factor , Clemson wins ... which hopefully will end this Bama f*ckfest , good god ... they are like the Duke basketball mirage

Dabo and Clemson if they can spread out the Front seven of bama. See the game as a close game either way but losing their top defender will leave little margin.

I want Clemson to win. But I wanted OU and Sparty to win. So my gut says Bama big.

Bama bitch slapped Sparty with Henry getting 75 yards on 20 carries. That's scarry.

Bama's front 7 will be unlike any D Watson has faced, and IMHO he will have to play error free in the passing game. No INTs and 60% passing plus because the running game, even for him will be tough. If Bama picks him once, I don't like Clemson's chances. Twice, they have no chance.

If Watson plays the perfect game, they could squeek out a 1-3 point victory. If Bama rattles him and he throws 2 picks, Bama by 17 minimum.

I'll be very happy to be wrong.

Bama. I expect them to ragdoll Clemson.

Kind of like this?
latest

Reactions: jteten
Clemson's mobile QB will be the difference and also show that again, the wrong guy was given the Heisman!

Looking at the Bama game yesterday, they played like a team on a mission with a nastiness on defense. It was crazy how they manhandled MSU's offensive line like they did. Now they will have to have a much different game plan against Clemson as they can't pin their ears back and rush Clemson's QB like they did Cook. But they did not leave any rush lanes for a QB to scramble through either.

I think Bama could win this my 20.

ADVERTISEMENT