ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson losing?

Clemson should be physically superior. Let's see if their backup quarterback has the right stuff. Pulling for BC. I love upsets, unless its us, and it's been a long time since we were riding high, so no real concerns there

Better get it together, looks like they miss #1 QB more than they thought they would.
When you lose a difference maker like that, few teams can trot out a #2 who can do the same things. Bama was an exception a couple of years ago. NU did it with Berringer and Frazier and yes....Matt Turman for a game.

Reactions: cornwoman
I'm looking at the box score and QB #2 is looking pretty dang solid. Difference in the game is a 90+ yard fumble return TD by BC. Game would be close even with Lawrence in there. Remember Clemson lost to Syracuse somehow a few years back.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Clemson should be physically superior. Let's see if their backup quarterback has the right stuff. Pulling for BC. I love upsets, unless its us, and it's been a long time since we were riding high, so no real concerns there
In this case, I might have to pull for Clemson. At least they have the balls to play a game without their starting #1 over all draft pick QB.

When you lose a difference maker like that, few teams can trot out a #2 who can do the same things. Bama was an exception a couple of years ago. NU did it with Berringer and Frazier and yes....Matt Turman for a game.
According to the guys calling the game, Clemson's #2 QB made Trevor look "normal" in practice, guess that doesn't equate in real game results, although he's doing ok, at least so far. ;)

Reactions: dinglefritz
Wow...ACC refs calling about 5 penalties on BC in one drive. Two penalties back-to-back on BC after they down a punt inside the 2 yard line.

Huge swing in BC's favor there. Clemson pick negated by a targeting call.

God awful play call on 3rd and short by BC. Running your statue QB to the edge and then he gets hurt.

And then an amazing 4th down conversion by the backup QB throwing the ball!

Did BC's QB get concussed by that 3rd down hit? He looks completely out of it since then. What a horrible play call by BC to get into that situation.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT