ADVERTISEMENT

clemke21

Look up lawyers in your area and make lots of calls. I was in your boat, never married but have a custody agreement. Find somebody who will guide you through the process and let them know you don't really know how this all works, so you need them to be the expert and explain everything to you.

Google "Family Law" and you should get results for your area. Also try "Family Law FAQ" and start looking over the kinds of questions you want to be asking attorneys when you talk to them.

Rowdy roddy piper, the link for my lawyer is the following, my lawyer's name was Robin, she was awesome I sat down with her she interviewed me and I interviewed her after all was said and done she agreed to be my lawyer and I wanted to to represent me, she detailed a game plan for me before I even made a first payment to her and we followed it to a t she was awesome and I wish you luck and if you go with her I hope you have the same luck I did with her... But here is the link for you http://www.divorceattorneybellevuene.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT