ADVERTISEMENT

Civil mismanagement has consequences

Whenever a RePubic can't summon a coherent argument they fall back on insults. If we're being honest that's one reason why you all like Trump so much.

By the way, you'd lose that bet. I never watch Rachel, and I never have. She's incredibly pompous. But she's not news, she's a talking head. I don't get my information from talking heads.

Yet you parrot all their talking points. 🤡

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
In general I detest the talking head programs. I watch none of them. They aren't real journalists, they're provocateurs.
You say that, but you share the same views and parrot the same talking points. If what you say is true and you honestly mean it that'd mean your source of news is corrupted right?

You say that, but you share the same views and parrot the same talking points. If what you say is true and you honestly mean it that'd mean your source of news is corrupted right?
huh? what ever do you mean? my source of news is corrupted because my views of Trump, for example, are similar to Rachel Maddow's? do you imagine that all liberals are in perfect agreement with one another? interesting.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT