ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Kolarevic

This ILB is a solid pick up and should only help the team. Here’s a quote on how he did during his freshman and sophomore years....

“Kolarevic looked like he was going to be a force during his redshirt freshmen year when he made 65 tackles, but a foot injury would cost him much of that year and some of his sophomore season.

However when Kolarevic came back he notched 79 tackles, 6.5 tackles for a loss and a pair of sacks in the 2019 season.”

Last edited:
2nd team all conference - Missouri valley

Might be an upgrade

Last edited:
Derived? Are we doing calculus now on this board?

Was it his instantaneous velocity, or 2nd, his acceleration?

I am confused.

I was tempted not to even bother because you didn’t give a guy time to edit it. Some reason my big fingers hit a bunch of buttons and made that word and I didn’t notice it. Now look at the post again and there you go...

I was tempted not to even bother because you didn’t give a guy time to edit it. Some reason my big fingers hit a bunch of buttons and made that word and I didn’t notice it. Now look at the post again and there you go...

Your inherent inability to spell always leaves some wondering just what the hell you mean anyway. Edit, lololol

Reactions: huntered
...ok? For one, that had nothing to do with inability to spell. Feel better now tool? Can we move along and back to the OP?
Some people just have nothing better to do. My wife was an English teacher. She always had to reread papers for content because she concentrated on spelling and grammer. 80% of the posts on here have grammer, spelling or just have fat fingure issues.

Some people just have nothing better to do. My wife was an English teacher. She always had to reread papers for content because she concentrated on spelling and grammer. 80% of the posts on here have grammer, spelling or just have fat fingure issues.

Never heard of an English teacher not mark down a paper for grammar and spelling. Glad I had good ones I guess. They taught me correctly regardless.

OK "tool". I was mistaken by another that uses your account and cannot spell worth a damn. Sorry I confused you for them.

Carry on

I already have. And yes ma’am, in my opinion, when someone goes out of their way just to give someone crap over a simple typing error (or something similar) is indeed, a “tool”. Like Red I 73 said, similar mistakes happen on this board all the time. It’s happens to the best of us. Myself, I just ignore it, focus on the point at hand and move along.

Never heard of an English teacher not mark down a paper for grammar and spelling. Glad I had good ones I guess. They taught me correctly regardless.

Again....and??? We are off point again over something meaningless and pointless on a sports recruiting message board.

Again....and??? We are off point again over something meaningless and pointless on a sports recruiting message board.
[/QUOTE]

Don't you have teenage boy's twatter accounts to stalk?
Iowa boards to embarrass you and us both upon?

your indignation at being called out for your insignificant error magnifies it. I agree that policing grammar and punctuation on this board really isn't cool or necessary but laughing it off is probably a better response. Some people need to feel superior in some facet of their life.

Which brings me to one of my pet peeves. Don't you just hate it when people say lifes instead of lives? There is another one that at least one poster uses repeatedly on this board that drives me nuts but I don't call attention to it.Winking

This ILB is a solid pick up and should only help the team. Here’s a quote on how he did during his freshman and sophomore years....

“Kolarevic looked like he was going to be a force during his redshirt freshmen year when he made 65 tackles, but a foot injury would cost him much of that year and some of his sophomore season.

However when Kolarevic came back he notched 79 tackles, 6.5 tackles for a loss and a pair of sacks in the 2019 season.”
so I take it this is for next fall? He must not want to play football in the spring at UNI.

LB Grad Transfer...

This kid may end up being great. I hope he does. On paper, however, he’s not the 5 star difference makers that Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State get in droves. But we...as Nebraska fans...simply get excited about the “commit”. And these guys we do sign are marketed beyond all creation. It sales. A 5.5 star lb, rb. whatever..with 3 offers? He’s our “diamond in the rough” that will pull a Neil Smith and be an AA.

Im not here to crush people’s dreams because I use to do it too. I believed it and marketed it. But if Neb doesn’t sign more highly regarded players and KEEP them in Lincoln...we will continue to be a mid-tier team in The BIG teetering at the .500 mark.

Neb doesn’t have the advantages it did in the 90s...best strength program in the nation, could sign Prop 48s (e.g. Christian Peter, Barron Miles, Jamaal Williams). We are on more of an even playing ground with everyone else and Frost is far from TO (yet) that might be able to figure out a way to squeak out wins against superior teams with game planning, game management...etc.

Neb needs talent. I hope the transfer from Northern Iowa is our savior...I do. But IMO...we need more Lavante David’s, Suhs...etc...and we are just not signing them. And 80 percent of the time we do sign “Close” to them...they leave.

I hope my kids who are 24 and younger get to see a Neb team like I saw several times sometime in their lifetime but I’m sorry, I’m not confident that the transfer from NI is going to be the guy that makes that happen. Sorry to be a downer. I’ve lived this sh@& and even wrote about it, for years. Hell...I think we tried to market Panico as a guy that was overlooked and could really make some heads spin. We weren’t lying. We just wanted it so bad...we believed it. Remember the bad ass, low rated safety (hell cant even remember his name) that Roz absolutely loved. He never produced...so his ranking in hindsight was pretty spot on.

This kid may end up being great. I hope he does. On paper, however, he’s not the 5 star difference makers that Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State get in droves. But we...as Nebraska fans...simply get excited about the “commit”. And these guys we do sign are marketed beyond all creation. It sales. A 5.5 star lb, rb. whatever..with 3 offers? He’s our “diamond in the rough” that will pull a Neil Smith and be an AA.

Im not here to crush people’s dreams because I use to do it too. I believed it and marketed it. But if Neb doesn’t sign more highly regarded players and KEEP them in Lincoln...we will continue to be a mid-tier team in The BIG teetering at the .500 mark.

Neb doesn’t have the advantages it did in the 90s...best strength program in the nation, could sign Prop 48s (e.g. Christian Peter, Barron Miles, Jamaal Williams). We are on more of an even playing ground with everyone else and Frost is far from TO (yet) that might be able to figure out a way to squeak out wins against superior teams with game planning, game management...etc.

Neb needs talent. I hope the transfer from Northern Iowa is our savior...I do. But IMO...we need more Lavante David’s, Suhs...etc...and we are just not signing them. And 80 percent of the time we do sign “Close” to them...they leave.

I hope my kids who are 24 and younger get to see a Neb team like I saw several times sometime in their lifetime but I’m sorry, I’m not confident that the transfer from NI is going to be the guy that makes that happen. Sorry to be a downer. I’ve lived this sh@& and even wrote about it, for years. Hell...I think we tried to market Panico as a guy that was overlooked and could really make some heads spin. We weren’t lying. We just wanted it so bad...we believed it. Remember the bad ass, low rated safety (hell cant even remember his name) that Roz absolutely loved. He never produced...so his ranking in hindsight was pretty spot on.
Ok...

Reactions: huntered

I don't expect much from him. Just as long as he brings the kind of talent and production to the table that Jay Foreman did will be fine. Winking He appears to have similar speed and physical tools. I'm still amazed to this day that Foreman played as long as he did in the NFL. It proved that football IQ was very important to a player's success.

I'm assuming he'll be on scholarship. Given the NCAA rules on eligibility I'm wondering what our plan is going forward for numbers. Do we think given the NCAA's acquiescence on transfers that the scholarship limit is going away as well?

Reactions: WHCSC
I like the fact that he adds experience to the room. At the least it sounds like he can get people lined up right and be in the right spots.

Both Honas and Miller are seniors so who knows if they will be back. Reimers has an ankle issue and who knows how much time he will get this year with covid knocking out games. Heinrich is splitting time outside. Snodgrass and Clements are backups that haven't gotten much playing time yet.

So adding an experienced LB who has a good football IQ to a room that is thin in experience is nothing but a good thing. That will grant a little more time for our talented young guys to develop and to be eased into the equation.

It’s the chicken and the egg. In order to get top recruits we need to win. Has been hard to win when the Confrence strips all your tune up games and won’t let you schedule Chattanooga. Those games are crucial for our confidence and development. Don’t forget we’re in this mess because of Eichorst. That Riley hire set us back 8 years. 2022 will be the year we will be a well oiled machine and we’ll have a favorable schedule.

Reactions: Rick.Shaw
Derived? Are we doing calculus now on this board?

Was it his instantaneous velocity, or 2nd, his acceleration?

I am confused.
Is your confusion related to your limited understanding of the word derived?

derive.jpg

Watched his film.. kid has a nose for the ball.. took on iowa and played well.. reminds me of a chad greenway.. same body type.. not like a brickhouse but can shed blockers and get to the ball carrier.. i like him and think he could be a leader of ours very soon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT