Chiropractic Recommendation

81husker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2003
Omaha
I know most of you are young and healthy and have the 4.6 40 and 300 bench press but I need to see a chiropractor.

Lower back issue that surgery is not required is the issue. My physical therapist got me to a point where she can’t do anything more and recommends I see a chiro.

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
I know most of you are young and healthy and have the 4.6 40 and 300 bench press but I need to see a chiropractor.

Lower back issue that surgery is not required is the issue. My physical therapist got me to a point where she can’t do anything more and recommends I see a chiro.

I'm sorry this won't be helpful, but the only chiro advice I can offer is from Gainesville FL in 2003-2004, and the one I'd recommend no longer shows up on google searches.

Also, this is the open scrolls, where there are more fats, olds, and weirdos than there are 4.6 40 types. Hank will still wrestle you, though, if that might work as a spinal adjustment.

huskersdewclaw

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2003

Omaha?

LightningJack

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 19, 2002
I know sounds bad, I went to him several times and he didn't work for me. But I know 3 people who swore by him and he is a really nice guy.

https://www.naturalspinalsolutions.com/

I've seen 5 chiropractors and only had one ever really work out well for me and he retired.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
You are coming to the open scrolls where more than half the people don’t believe in modern medicine to ask for medical advise?

81husker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2003
Omaha
I know sounds bad, I went to him several times and he didn't work for me. But I know 3 people who swore by him and he is a really nice guy.

https://www.naturalspinalsolutions.com/

I've seen 5 chiropractors and only had one ever really work out well for me and he retired.
Thanks for the tip. I’m pretty close to his office. I’ll give him a try.

Reactions: LightningJack

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
I have a herniated L4 that has been this way for years now. It is quite annoying when it flares up.

DaveyDoWin

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2004
You are coming to the open scrolls where more than half the people don’t believe in modern medicine to ask for medical advise?
To be fair, he's asking about chiropractic.

I kid (mostly) many people get great relief from chiropractic.... And massage.... And yoga.... Even reiki offers at least placebo effect of you believe in it.

@81husker do you get any relief from lying flat on the floor? If so, your pain may be similar to mine and I have some exercises I do a few minutes a few times/day that offer about 35-50% improvement.

Reactions: X 3&Out X

tman_87

Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2010
Egoscue Method. Look it up on google for some research into what it is/does. You can do everything via email/zoom/etc, don't have to go to a clinic in person. If you do give it a try, I recommend Egoscue in Austin. Ask for Rick, tell him Tee gave you the rec for him.