ADVERTISEMENT

Chinander’s comments

I could be way off, but I think Frost and staff came into this with the mentality of run their system as is. Even without the proper players in it. I believe they want to get their system install from the get go. That way from the very beginning the young players will be learning it from top to bottom. Doing it this way probably hurt the team short term, but longer term it was for the best.
One year of poor results I can maybe see your point. Two years, no way. It's already impacted recruiting negatively. I like a lot of the guys we have coming in and think most of them are solid. But we don't seem to be getting the type of top level talent Frost got in the last couple classes.

Reactions: husker2612
One year of poor results I can maybe see your point. Two years, no way. It's already impacted recruiting negatively. I like a lot of the guys we have coming in and think most of them are solid. But we don't seem to be getting the type of top level talent Frost got in the last couple classes.

but you can't switch after one year. You make the choice when you take the job which way you're going to go and live with it. If you switch after year one, you are almost guaranteed to have a crappy year 2 anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT