ADVERTISEMENT

Chin got a new job

The good news? Boise doesn't play Georgia Southern next year, but they do play North Dakota.
The bad news? They do have UCF, where Chinander coached with Frost.
Best wishes to the former national championship defensive coordinator.

I hope he does real well at Boise. I bet its a real relief for him to get away from all the crucifiers at Nebraska who would turn on their very own. They were ready to filet him and anyone else who didn't bring them a win. I hope he runs his exotic defenses like he did at UCF where he was a very successful coach.
thesimpsons-satansense.gif

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Good guy, but didn't have the experience to coordinate in the B1G that has very good offensive coaches. Also was a victim of our offense that either went 3 and out or scored quickly so his defense spent 10 more minutes on the field every game than the opponent's. Hope he does well in Idaho and gets a DC job again someday.

It was a combo of things of course but Chins couldn't even stop GA southern for piss sakes. stop it. Also he had all summer to prepare for terrible Northwestern offense and they scored more on us than any other team in 2022...
Or Northwestern for piss sakes…saw after I posted that you did mention Northwestern…so I edited

Right and maybe he is happy.

He made bank at NU...Now he is at a nice stop, little pressure, getting a paycheck of what 18K a month after taxes?

Not bad.
Dude stacked up a few dollars here. Boise seems like a place to raise a family and spend a few of those dollars.

He was the DC if a team that they didnt make tackle in practice. He was very much a part of the problem. Thats his defense.

Reactions: dinglefritz
How the hell do you know.
It would require the burden of proof to say he didn't quit at the end as the team was one of the worst defenses in the country. Chins is the reason Scott Frost is a joke as Scott's offenses were statistically in the top half of the conference, that and the special special teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT