ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs - Titans

Watched every play of the first half...on one hand it feel like the Titans should be winning, yet the Chiefs go into halftime up, with the ball to start the second half...to me it really doesn't look like they should be up, and that's what so scary about this team...to start the game, they go down by double digits...with a chance to go up by double digits to start the second half. Yikes. Titans could not have played better, with a few lucky breaks even...yet their down.

Reactions: Hastings4Huskers
Dear Gawd....please don't put Reid in the position to have to manage a clock at the end of this game....amen.

Here was the holding call on the Titans - note when the ref throws the flag

Here was the holding call on the Titans - note when the ref throws the flag

Good Lord, that is laughable. The better team clearly won the game, but crap like that makes it hard to take anything officials call seriously. The linemen hadn't even made contact yet when he grabs the flag.

Reactions: jlb321
Good Lord, that is laughable. The better team clearly won the game, but crap like that makes it hard to take anything officials call seriously. The linemen hadn't even made contact yet when he grabs the flag.
The flag was for illegal formation and was picked up. They subsequently called holding because the guy blatantly held. The chiefs were very clearly the better team today so it doesn’t really matter.

The flag was for illegal formation and was picked up. They subsequently called holding because the guy blatantly held. The chiefs were very clearly the better team today so it doesn’t really matter.
Thanks, that makes more sense. I was wondering at the time how that official could have called holding, but wasn't aware of the second flag.

Last edited:
Tennessee just haaaad to take out the 2 best teams in the NFL that had Nebraska players on it, but then not finish the job as the only remaining team that even had Nebraska players on it to keep our streak alive and they crap the bed.

F*ck Tennessee!

FINALLY! I’m 39 years old. I’ve seen 3 NU national Titles. Is seen 2 Royals World Series Championshsips. First time I’ve ever seen the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

Our city is on a roll! Since December of 2013, six years one month, Sporting won an MLS Cup, the Royals went to back to back World Series and won in 2015, and now the Chiefs have gone to back to back AFC Championships, winning today for their first Super Bowl appearance in 50 years. KC is on a roll!!!!

lol, chiefs suck. Call me when they have something worth a dang in their trophy case. Go Pats!

ADVERTISEMENT