ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs - Titans

I thought he would too. Glad to be wrong.

I said a few days ago in post #10 Henry was my only concern. And the real question was could Tennessee stop Mahomes, Kelce and Hill. Kelce was a non-factor, but Mahomes and Hill got theirs and Watkins stepped up today. Tennessee had no answers. It was Henry or bust.

Reactions: Wing-Back
LOL on Chiefs talking about Elway’s GM abilities...he’s gotten to 2 SBs and won 1 as a GM...maybe try and win a SB first before you talk junk...has he had questionable calls? Sure...but his last 2-3 drafts have been solid and the tide will turn this year now that we have an exciting young gunslinging qb...congrats on your big win, Chiefs fans...you earned it...I’d tell you to act like you’ve been there but you haven’t

Reactions: SkerInCo
I cannot fathom anyone taking shots at Elway....That guy has been the best thing that has ever happened to the Broncos....

I just read through the OWH list of Super Bowl Huskers during the “streak”. It was actually kept “alive” in one case by a player that was on the practice squad all year; and another time by a player on injured reserve.

I think we may have been trying a little too hard with this one....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT