ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs show how important a QB is in today's game of football.

one bad (very bad) missed block and a false start and now the chargers have a chance to win it.

Last edited:
i would have let the chargers score but by doing so given Mahhomes more time for winning drive. JMO

Last edited:
told ya, they should of let the chargers score with 2 minutes left.

KC averages 35.6 points per game
LAC average 28.2 points per game

The maligned KC defense held LA to merely their average output.

KC’s offense underperformed which is why they lost that game. The best offense in the NFL has to do better than 28 points

I loved the close up of Rivers after Mahomes' second touchdown pass. He's like "how the ***** does he do that?"

Conspiracy theory:

NFL now has two LA team. They need them to do well and to draw fans and ratings. Officials throw some key calls all year and we end up with an all LA super bowl. The media and holloywood hype would be staggering

Conspiracy theory:

NFL now has two LA team. They need them to do well and to draw fans and ratings. Officials throw some key calls all year and we end up with an all LA super bowl. The media and holloywood hype would be staggering
More likely a case of the officiating crew going into makeup call mode after they peed down their collective leg and didn't throw a flag on the helmet-to-helmet hit on Rivers. Considering the plays on which the NFL flags defenders for barely inconveniencing the QB, that no-call was pretty amazing.

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
Chiefs also show how important defense is in a game by not defending a receiver in the end zone on the game-winning 2 point conversion.

I guess that is one way to avoid a holding penalty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT