ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs pulling a Ravens..

This board is going to hell with hatred and stupidity. There are good fans and bad fans everywhere. There are people that will not come to Lincoln cause they have been told about how bad the fans are and we know that is far from the truth. In most cases and applies to what is being argued here the truth is somewhere in the middle. But this board has become a board of absolutes. The start of this thread show how things can change.

Civility is in short supply everywhere these days. Bothers me.

OGC.d48a7fbf4a7f51186a962b7adbffe806

Last edited:
A million years ago when I was young, USC behind Anthony Davis came back from trailing Notre Dame
24-0 and won 55-24. Very much like today’s rout.
I think I remember that game from my youth as well. Davis ran the 2nd half KO back 100 yards for a TD and USC was suddenly unstoppable.

Chiefs need to lock up Mahomes tomorrow....and I hope Mahomes leaves enough on the table to help the Chiefs field a talented team on both sides of the ball going forward...hope he's got more Brady in him, and less Cousins.

Reactions: Wing-Back
The Titans/ Henry will be a tough out. Nasty defense and will limit possessions for KC. Can they stay patient when the Titans hold the ball.

The Titans/ Henry will be a tough out. Nasty defense and will limit possessions for KC. Can they stay patient when the Titans hold the ball.

Pretty easy to make a case for the Titans but I think the clock strikes midnight for them next week.

If the Chiefs don't spot them points to start the game like they did today, and if the Titans have to play catch up, I love the Chiefs....but if the Chiefs gag like they did today to start the game, Titans are perfectly built to finish.

Mahomes over Tanahill (sp?) is my call

Civility is in short supply everywhere these days. Bothers me.

. Do any historical research at all and you will see that most people are much more reflective and careful about the words they use in 2020 than in 1990...sports were much more violent in the past with many more negative interactions between entities in the past than today. People are extremely civil now...every complainer today would have been a bigot or racist 30 years ago...they know they likely can't get away with it now.

. Do any historical research at all and you will see that most people are much more reflective and careful about the words they use in 2020 than in 1990...sports were much more violent in the past with many more negative interactions between entities in the past than today. People are extremely civil now...every complainer today would have been a bigot or racist 30 years ago...they know they likely can't get away with it now.

Go Chiefs!!!

Chiefs need to lock up Mahomes tomorrow....and I hope Mahomes leaves enough on the table to help the Chiefs field a talented team on both sides of the ball going forward...hope he's got more Brady in him, and less Cousins.

Good point...

Mahomes has to be making millions just off all of the local/national endorsements. Maybe he can “supplement” his NFL income with endorsements in order to benefit the Chiefs salary cap? Winking

giphy.gif

state-farm-punny-featuring-aaron-rodgers-patrick-mahomes-large-9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Pretty easy to make a case for the Titans but I think the clock strikes midnight for them next week.

If the Chiefs don't spot them points to start the game like they did today, and if the Titans have to play catch up, I love the Chiefs....but if the Chiefs gag like they did today to start the game, Titans are perfectly built to finish.

The Chiefs should win next week. The Key will be to stop Derick Henry. If we can stop him, I don’t think Tanahill has the weapons around him to carry Tennessee past us, especially at home.

After that first quarter Kelce was on a mission. He single handedly took over the second half. If he and Mahomes do that again next week I think I’ll see the Chiefs in the Super Bowl for the first time in my lifetime.

Mahomes is magical.

good thing about no nfl team in nebraska is the license to be a bandwagon fan...go chiefs! or 9ners!

This board is going to hell with hatred and stupidity. There are good fans and bad fans everywhere. There are people that will not come to Lincoln cause they have been told about how bad the fans are and we know that is far from the truth. In most cases and applies to what is being argued here the truth is somewhere in the middle. But this board has become a board of absolutes. The start of this thread show how things can change.

I agree. Not to get political but the country and arguably the world has become a society of absolutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT