ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs pulling a Ravens..

Good grief. This is about as bad of a start that they could have had.

its early with mahomes, but texans came to play.

Awesome start for the Texans!!!!!!!! The curse of Andy Reid continues, great in the regular season but a turd in the playoffs 21-0

Reactions: Wing-Back
Man I feel sorry for Andy Reid... today’s game right now is out of his control.... too many dropped passes, blocked punts, fumbled punt returns, and were are just not getting out of the first quarter... there is a lot of time left but KC better learn how to get themselves under control

Man I feel sorry for Andy Reid... today’s game right now is out of his control.... too many dropped passes, blocked punts, fumbled punt returns, and were are just not getting out of the first quarter... there is a lot of time left but KC better learn how to get themselves under control
This kinda feels like a Nebraska game

It looked to me on the blocked punt like the punter took an extra step before kicking it, if he would have just kicked it in normal motion, may not have been blocked. The drops are obviously killing the Chiefs; at least two for sure first downs on third down plays dropped.
Would love an explanation why the Texans safety wasn't penalized for that hit on Hill.
Chiefs defense not helping much either.

It looked to me on the blocked punt like the punter took an extra step before kicking it, if he would have just kicked it in normal motion, may not have been blocked. The drops are obviously killing the Chiefs; at least two for sure first downs on third down plays dropped.
Would love an explanation why the Texans safety wasn't penalized for that hit on Hill.

Because there shouldn’t have been a penalty is why there wasn’t a penalty. Chiefs fans are the worst.

Because there shouldn’t have been a penalty is why there wasn’t a penalty. Chiefs fans are the worst.
Not a Chiefs fan. Rooting for them, but don't really care that much. He jumped into him helmet first, seen a lot less called a penalty. Heck, Nick Bosa was penalized yesterday basically for lightly blocking a Minnesota lineman. This hit was lot worse.

Not a Chiefs fan. Rooting for them, but don't really care that much. He jumped into him helmet first, seen a lot less called a penalty. Heck, Nick Bosa was penalized yesterday basically for lightly blocking a Minnesota lineman. This hit was lot worse.
You’re blind.

I I mean I guess you could look at it as a helpless receiver type situation, but I honestly think that’s a stretch... this is football and that was one hell of a hit, Hill went up for the ball, and sorry don’t remember who it was, but the defender separated him from the ball... not much more could have been done to try to break up the play... if I was a ref I wouldn’t have called that either, good clean hit no helmet to helmet... no flag needed

You’re blind.
Really? I know what I saw. I don't really care that much, just tired of inconsistent officiating. I've seen a lot less penalized. He jumped head first into the receiver. Whatever. Don't care that much, just wish officiating was remotely consistent.

Why all this bad mouthing the chiefs?

All of you Donkey fans or something..Laughing

I I mean I guess you could look at it as a helpless receiver type situation, but I honestly think that’s a stretch... this is football and that was one hell of a hit, Hill went up for the ball, and sorry don’t remember who it was, but the defender separated him from the ball... not much more could have been done to try to break up the play... if I was a ref I wouldn’t have called that either, good clean hit no helmet to helmet... no flag needed
It’s frickin football and the playoffs! Let them hit each other vs the regular season.

Really? I know what I saw. I don't really care that much, just tired of inconsistent officiating. I've seen a lot less penalized. He jumped head first into the receiver. Whatever. Don't care that much, just wish officiating was remotely consistent.
Yep, blind.

I mean I am in different but rewatching the play I don’t see head first

tyreek-hill-hit-justin-reid.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT