ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs fans!!

That was a great game. But I really, REALLY hate CBS coverage of the NFL. Why do they insist on doing those artificial low depth-of-field shots where only the player is in focus, but everything else is blurry? They do it not with optics, but with some crappy digital filter straight out of TikTok. Annoys the crap out of me. Since when was seeing the rest of the field and/or the stands a bad thing? I swear they have a first-year photography student running the control booth.

That was a great game. But I really, REALLY hate CBS coverage of the NFL. Why do they insist on doing those artificial low depth-of-field shots where only the player is in focus, but everything else is blurry? They do it not with optics, but with some crappy digital filter straight out of TikTok. Annoys the crap out of me. Since when was seeing the rest of the field and/or the stands a bad thing? I swear they have a first-year photography student running the control booth.
I was going to bring this up. I hate it. They're going for some theatrically experience. It's awful

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT