ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs fans!!

Chiefs need to figure out ther D, can't keep relying on Mahomes to be all world every time to win games.....having said that, Brady and Herbert and to a lesser extent Lamar, are really good QB's that make a lot of defenses look bad.

I am a Chiefs fan but Herbert is, imo, the 2nd best young quarterback in the league. I love his demeanor, his style of not letting the things around him change him.

Who would of thought the Chiefs would be 1-2. IMO I believe the biggest reason is moving Chris Jones to DE and not keeping him at DT. That was all Chris Jones wanting to play a high profile position instead of putting team first and stay at Tackle.

I am a Chiefs fan but Herbert is, imo, the 2nd best young quarterback in the league. I love his demeanor, his style of not letting the things around him change him.

Who would of thought the Chiefs would be 1-2. IMO I believe the biggest reason is moving Chris Jones to DE and not keeping him at DT. That was all Chris Jones wanting to play a high profile position instead of putting team first and stay at Tackle.
Herbert is a stud.

Chiefs have a bad case of PTSD from plying the Bucs.

Tom Brady is Bellichick’s Makenzie Milton 😂😂.

Move him back. He's an employee not an owner

ADVERTISEMENT