ADVERTISEMENT

Cheryl Ladd and the Joker

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Cheryl-Ladd.jpg

87b3249a7fe12d991a4f4ce3a2e60b4f.jpg

Anyone else see the resemblance?

Kidding...Love me some Ladd, just saw a picture of her this morning and that immediately popped into my head.

id gather she didnt consult christie brinkley and use her dr.

A friend of mine says he saw her work when she was a stripper in South Dakota before she hit the big time. She'll be 70 in a few months. I would say most of this board would still hit that.

In her prime she was the shizzle and I agree with you that she is still very attractive....I hate, using the word hate, plastic surgery on the face though. It never ages well or fools anyone and that's all I have to say about that...but she is still gettin it dun, fo show.

A friend of mine says he saw her work when she was a stripper in South Dakota before she hit the big time. She'll be 70 in a few months. I would say most of this board would still hit that.
well, i do declare!
i had no earthly idea she shook that @$$ for the money!
totally huge crush on her when i was a kid.
never said i wouldnt (lets face it - no opportunity), but that ‘taut’ look thats popular can really get over done.

well, i do declare!
i had no earthly idea she shook that @$$ for the money!
totally huge crush on her when i was a kid.
never said i wouldnt (lets face it - no opportunity), but that ‘taut’ look thats popular can really get over done.
She grew up in Huron and was working the Kanga Klub north of Mitchell I guess. She had the beautiful girl next door look when she started on Charlie's Angels. I've heard she's a sweetheart in person. I don't know what the story was with the stripping but it may have been to pay for college. I think back then they called it "go go dancing".

Her big break was a movie called "Chrome and Hot Leather". I didn't realize that she had a singing career as well. Talented girl.

Reactions: tpmcg
She grew up in Huron and was working the Kanga Klub north of Mitchell I guess. She had the beautiful girl next door look when she started on Charlie's Angels. I've heard she's a sweetheart in person. I don't know what the story was with the stripping but it may have been to pay for college. I think back then they called it "go go dancing".
i liked what you said the first time, but hey, im not complaining...

In her prime she was the shizzle and I agree with you that she is still very attractive....I hate, using the word hate, plastic surgery on the face though. It never ages well or fools anyone and that's all I have to say about that...but she is still gettin it dun, fo show.
I dunno man. I've seen some awfully good looking fixes on older women. The key is the skill of the surgeon. Any woman who has collagen injections in their lips is a fool though. Ugly ugly ugly.

We had dinner with some older friends a few nights ago. The wife is 72 and I have to say her face looked like less than 40. I don't know what she had done but she looked really good. I'm sure there was probably some Botox at the very least. No wrinkles and her eyes looked completely normal. They wintered in Florida the last few years so I suspect she had some work down there.

Last edited:
She was always my favorite Angel.
Very pretty. Jaclyn Smith looked a lot like my wife back in the day. I wasn't a big Kate Jackson fan and really Farrah didn't do much for me for some reason. I will admit that her one swimsuit poster was maybe one of the greatest pinups of all time. Today we have.....the Kardashians. Yuck.

Reactions: newAD
ADVERTISEMENT