ADVERTISEMENT

Chefs win close one again

Only close because Mahomes got injured. Chiefs were up 16 and the Browns hadn’t stopped KC once (unles you count a missed FG) with Mahomes in the game.

Reactions: GaRed
Only close because Mahomes got injured. Chiefs were up 16 and the Browns hadn’t stopped KC once (unles you count a missed FG) with Mahomes in the game.
Me thinks Bills beat the Missouri team next week.

When KC picked Mayfield at the start of the second half, it looked like KC would put the game away early. But they miss a FG, and Cleveland got some momentum.

Henne did just enough to seal the win, including some absolutely HUGE plays on the final drive.

those chefs can sure toss the salad. if we ever need a coach again maybe the old reid tree would be a good place to look

Without that idiot option call that took out the leagues best player they could have been kneeling to end the game

unfathomable playcall that needlessly subjected Mahomes to hits
a punt would have been a better call than a mahomes run.

Without that idiot option call that took out the leagues best player they could have been kneeling to end the game

There is nothing more pathetic than sitting back and simply criticizing plays after the fact. “Plays that work are good, plays that don’t are bad, look how smart I am.”

It’s football. He can get hit every time he drops back to pass. Part of what makes him great is his athleticism.

There is nothing more pathetic than sitting back and simply criticizing plays after the fact. “Plays that work are good, plays that don’t are bad, look how smart I am.”

It’s football. He can get hit every time he drops back to pass. Part of what makes him great is his athleticism.
Although I agree with what you say, why not run the same play they ran with Henne on 4th and inches. That pass play is nearly unstoppable, the Chiefs have run it successfully several times this year.

Although I agree with what you say, why not run the same play they ran with Henne on 4th and inches. That pass play is nearly unstoppable, the Chiefs have run it successfully several times this year.
Yep, they also ran it on 4th down in the Miami game.

Reactions: Wing-Back
Maybe because that is the play they keep in their back pocket for a must have situation. Why was no one crying when Mahomes ran in the first TD of the game on the EXACT same play call that he was hurt on? It wasn’t a dirty play, simply a weird fluky accident. Just like the dislocated knee cap last year. It was the right call against a defense that doesn’t play the speed option well. Does it suck he got hurt, absolutely, but just because he did doesn’t mean anyone is an idiot for calling it. Maybe he wanted to run it? We don’t know?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wing-Back

They run that play all the time

ADVERTISEMENT