ADVERTISEMENT

Check out this portal entry

These kids want to be treated like professionals... If you're not cutting it then its time to move on... Cant have this portal and NIL stuff both ways...

Not sure he is doing himself any favors putting that out in public.....Cannot help but wonder if that will turn some coaches off. Good luck to him though.

Reactions: BleedRed78
The kid averaged 5.5 ypc the past two seasons and caught over 100 balls. He'll end up somewhere.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Not sure he is doing himself any favors putting that out in public.....Cannot help but wonder if that will turn some coaches off. Good luck to him though.
If he’s talented he’ll find a home. Most college coaches understand that the Pirate can be sn asshole to his players.

Today brought bigger problems for Coach Leach, family and Miss. State.

Quote:
Steve Robertson V STAFF 93 secs VIP • 255months • 目102992 I am told that Coach was successfully Air Lifted to Jackson on an Airbus Helicopter H145. There was a delay in getting airborne due to some weather, but they were able to find a window and got him down there safely. From what I am told, the next few hours are critical. Coach has a long road ahead of him. The situation is very, very serious. If you are the praying type, Coach Leach, his family and the attending physicians could use your prayers. If you are not the praying type, then perhaps you can make an exception in these circumstances. This is not some fire drill or something that just involves a cough. Coach needs your prayers and he needs them right here now.

Today brought bigger problems for Coach Leach, family and Miss. State.

Quote:
Steve Robertson V STAFF 93 secs VIP • 255months • 目102992 I am told that Coach was successfully Air Lifted to Jackson on an Airbus Helicopter H145. There was a delay in getting airborne due to some weather, but they were able to find a window and got him down there safely. From what I am told, the next few hours are critical. Coach has a long road ahead of him. The situation is very, very serious. If you are the praying type, Coach Leach, his family and the attending physicians could use your prayers. If you are not the praying type, then perhaps you can make an exception in these circumstances. This is not some fire drill or something that just involves a cough. Coach needs your prayers and he needs them right here now.
🙏

Takes one to recognize one....sigrun
Lol-so what life is what it is. If you think Leach would care two bits what I said or anyone else for that matter, go put you head in the corner and pout that people call people bad names. Reread my message while you’re at it. Maybe you will get some clarity and an epiphany, as there is no need to explain any further To you.

Lol-so what life is what it is. If you think Leach would care two bits what I said or anyone else for that matter, go put you head in the corner and pout that people call people bad names. Reread my message while you’re at it. Maybe you will get some clarity and an epiphany, as there is no need to explain any further To you.
Yar what you eat, asshole.

RollingLaughLook in the mirror Margot, you will see what you don’t like…a freakin hipocrate
JordanSNL_original.gif

ADVERTISEMENT