ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Allen (5.7 3 star) TE from Nixa, MO is visiting Lincoln this weekend.

I think he might be the best player in any recruiting class that he signs with. I hope he is impressed.

I think he might be the best player in any recruiting class that he signs with. I hope he is impressed.

55638992.jpg

Reactions: saluno22
LOVE the kids size 6'7"!!! Would be a nice late get

His Aunt Patty lived in Lincoln for a number of years. A great lady. I would imagine Chase has been in Lincoln on numerous occasions as a youth.

Exactly...like that big TE from UCLA a few years back that ate up the Huskers.
I think of Max Williams at Minnesota, big dude no DB could handle had to blanket cover the guy front and back and still hope, they had no one on offense but him and he still excelled.

His film...it's just not fair. The QB is chucking it up there like, "He's 6'7, what are you gonna do about it?" The first few catches are him just playing 500 out there. Looks like he brings an attitude when he blocks.

I didn't see that posted. What did he say about Harbaugh?
Nothing, but Michigan basically ran him off last week. May or may not have pulled his offer and pretty much told him they had better OL and he'd have to bust his ass to sniff the field so he might want to find someplace else to go.

Nothing, but Michigan basically ran him off last week. May or may not have pulled his offer and pretty much told him they had better OL and he'd have to bust his ass to sniff the field so he might want to find someplace else to go.

That was Swenson not Allen

Harbaughstill trying to have a sleepover at Chase's home

Thanks man. People remember this sort of thing. And coaches will forever be able to use it against him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT