ADVERTISEMENT

Change the mascot?

We just need to scrap all of our mascots and start over with something badass. Think sharktopus driving a tractor level badass. Can cows get rabies and wield machetes while wearing a hockey mask? Something on that level.

A big toothy bat like this mf'er.....a nod to the Bugeaters of yore...

long-fanged-bat.jpg

Well I learned something...a bugeater isn't even a bat. Too bad, the bat is much cooler looking, although the true bugeater isn't bad...

Common-Nighthawk-male-Alex-Lamoreaux.jpg

Herbie Husker should be blond. I think there would be a lot of rejoicing if they ever did that. Not sure the exact timeline, I think they switched it in 2004 Season Opener with the first callahan game? Thanks Peterson.

Reactions: leodisflowers
If Frost could get this high octane offense up and running, I'd partner with ethonol producers and milk high octane corn ethonol e85 racing fuel for everything it is worth. Let the boys on east campus build a tricked out, high output tractor (basically a drag car on tractor tires) and crank that beast up after every touchdown and let it rip down the sidelines. Probably have them build a monster combine that feeds on small countryside varmints. Put a chickenhawk, gopher or badger in front of it and let the big dog eat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT