Nate Clouse

Nebraska Legend
Staff
Feb 14, 2012
Lincoln, Neb.
398893.jpg
399087.jpg
401284.jpg

WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr. , QB Tristan Gebbia, and CB Darnay Holmes will visit for the Wisconsin game.

There has been a change of plans for Calabasas, Calif. teammates Keyshawn Johnson Jr. and Tristan Gebbia as they will not be able to make it in for the BYU game this weekend after all.

Last night when I spoke with Johnson Jr. he had told me that he and the Gebbia's had decided to head to Lincoln for the game and they were in the process of arranging flights. However, after looking at the schedules there just wasn't a great way to get into Lincoln from Los Angeles before the 2:30 p.m. kickoff. I just spoke with Keyshawn Johnson Sr. and he told me that they didn't want to travel all of that way and not be able to soak up all of the game day atmosphere.

However, Johnson Sr. did tell me that his son, Gebbia and Rivals100 cornerback Darnay Holmes will all be making their way out to see the Huskers play Wisconsin later on this season as previously scheduled. That is Calabasas' bye week so they will all be able to get into town and have plenty of time to be around the coaches, team, and see all of what Lincoln has to offer on a game weekend.

Since they were unable to make it to the BYU game they are trying to go see the Alabama vs. Wisconsin game in Dallas, but they still aren't sure if that will end up happening yet at this time.

Johnson Sr. said the kids were disappointed it didn't work out to visit Nebraska this weekend, but they are all looking forward to their trip to Lincoln in early October.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.