ADVERTISEMENT

Chances the games will be played in empty stadiums again ??

Empty stadiums 2 years in a row ?

• 10%

• 20%

• 30%

• 40%

• 50%

• 60%

• 70%

• 80%

• 90%

• 200%

Results are only viewable after voting.
My point was more geared toward on an indictment of the big 10 more so than how good OU is. Which I do believe they are pretty good.

can they have an option to upload your vax info to your ticket portal? No vax no tickets unless you are able to prove a medical reason
Yes, they could do that. However, the usual suspects went hard after vaccine passports early and I don't think vaccine proof is considered politically palatable. The hated B1G could take a big load off of its member schools and issue an edict requiring vaccine proof at all B1G stadiums for 2021. Maybe Delta begins it climb in some other states and vaccine proof for large gatherings is recommended. FL is at now at the level of the spring peak, Ark is at a their late January level. Nebraska's case count has doubled in the past few weeks. With no mitigation, those case counts will continue to rise.

Yes, they could do that. However, the usual suspects went hard after vaccine passports early and I don't think vaccine proof is considered politically palatable. The hated B1G could take a big load off of its member schools and issue an edict requiring vaccine proof at all B1G stadiums for 2021. Maybe Delta begins it climb in some other states and vaccine proof for large gatherings is recommended. FL is at now at the level of the spring peak, Ark is at a their late January level. Nebraska's case count has doubled in the past few weeks. With no mitigation, those case counts will continue to rise.
I don't think they should do anything.

mitigate yourselves, everyone. or don't. I don't care, and neither do any of you.

ahh the old fall back conspiracy theory of people wanting to rule the world when you get unclothed as ignorant.

and you yearn for authority.

if you don't want to go to a large crowd, don't. but don't piss on everyone else's parade out of faux-concern for others.
No one has the constitutional right to attend a football game. Anywhere. The govt isn't going to force you to take the vaccine. But if you wanted to sign up for a classes at UNL, there is a list of vaccines you must have. This is also true for international travel. I have not heard anyone freaking out about this exercising of authority.

Only in blue states.

A coworker who got the shot 2 weeks ago keeps having fainting spells.
i have a coworker who got the shot 2 weeks ago who just set personal records in all olympic lifts; made 3 new friends over the weekend and whose allergies have been gone for 2 consecutive days. and she lives in a red state.
hmm

No one has the constitutional right to attend a football game. Anywhere. The govt isn't going to force you to take the vaccine. But if you wanted to sign up for a classes at UNL, there is a list of vaccines you must have. This is also true for international travel. I have not heard anyone freaking out about this exercising of authority.
thats because only a very small segment of our society is concerned about this "exercising of authority".
the politicians are using everything in their arsenal to ramp up emotions on both sides. the politicians invented all these things and some citizens fall for it.
most are non-college educated caucasians for some reason.

i have a coworker who got the shot 2 weeks ago who just set personal records in all olympic lifts; made 3 new friends over the weekend and whose allergies have been gone for 2 consecutive days. and she lives in a red state.
hmm
pictures?

In my opinion. They are a better then anyone in the big 10 on the field. Have they been a squeaky clean program? Uhhh no who has been. But unless I am unaware they have not had any disgusting scandals that have ravaged the BIG 10.
K boomer why are you here again? Creep on back to the big 2 conference and crap on Bonghorne fans then.

you are exactly right. I do not care about your health, nor am I responsible for it. if you don't think it's fair that vaccines aren't required at football games, you have no right to attend them in the first place.

I do not recall showing my papers for any of the international travel I've done.

I, for one, am just making extra sure to aim my sneezes at the nearest iowegian.

thats because only a very small segment of our society is concerned about this "exercising of authority".
the politicians are using everything in their arsenal to ramp up emotions on both sides. the politicians invented all these things and some citizens fall for it.
most are non-college educated caucasians for some reason.
smh ... the condescending tool even brought race and "smelly Walmart people" into it.

You pushed for HIPAA in the 90s and are now pushing for Vaccine Passports. Your grasp of history goes all the way back a full 72 hours.

smh ... the condescending tool even brought race and "smelly Walmart people" into it.

You pushed for HIPAA in the 90s and are now pushing for Vaccine Passports. Your grasp of history goes all the way back a full 72 hours.
Vaccination information is classed as PHI and is covered by the HIPAA Rules. However, HIPAA only applies to HIPAA-covered entities – healthcare providers, health plans, and healthcare clearinghouses – and their business associates. If an employer asks an employee to provide proof that they have been vaccinated in order to allow that individual to work without wearing a facemask, that is not a HIPAA violation as HIPAA does not apply to most employers.
It would not be a HIPAA violation for an employer to ask an employee’s healthcare provider for proof of vaccination. It would however be a HIPAA violation for the employee’s healthcare provider to disclose that information to the employer unless the individual had provided authorization to do so.
Do Vaccine Passports Violate HIPAA?
There has been a lot of debate as to whether or not businesses would be in violation of HIPAA by requiring customers to provide proof of vaccination to receive service. The quick answer is, no this is not a HIPAA violation.

22pe4t.jpg

Strange.. I didn’t have to show a list of vaccines I received when I went to Italy, England, France, Mexico, Ireland, Japan or anywhere else I went. It sounds like you’re not above just making sh!t up. Your creditability is gone.

Isn’t WV the unhealthiest state in the country? Maybe you should start a campaign to start forcing you fat bastards to eat more salads, and not worry about forcing people to show their papers.

Strange.. I didn’t have to show a list of vaccines I received when I went to Italy, England, France, Mexico, Ireland, Japan or anywhere else I went. It sounds like you’re not above just making sh!t up. Your creditability is gone.

Isn’t WV the unhealthiest state in the country? Maybe you should start a campaign to start forcing you fat bastards to eat more salads, and not worry about forcing people to show their papers.
There are CDC lists of recommended and required (if any) vaccines for individual countries. I believe I still have the ability to get credit. Or did you misspell?
Also, people with handles like TampaBaySkers live in a Florida Man glass house and shouldn't throw stones.

There are CDC lists of recommended and required (if any) vaccines for individual countries. I believe I still have the ability to get credit. Or did you misspell?
Also, people with handles like TampaBaySkers live in a Florida Man glass house and shouldn't throw stones.

Ouch! WV is dead last in life expectancy. Start working on that salad program ASAP. I see FL is at #10.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_life_expectancy

I’m glad our governor doesn’t have his head up his ass, and has already banned any business or entity from asking for papers.

Ouch! WV is dead last in life expectancy. Start working on that salad program ASAP. I see FL is at #10.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_life_expectancy

I’m glad our governor doesn’t have his head up his ass, and has already banned any business or entity from asking for papers.
Florida has experienced a 4X climb in cases in the past two weeks, with future increase expected. Maybe your excellent Gov will suspend reporting of Covid.

Then you haven't traveled to Europe in the past 4 months? I had to upload proof of vaccination going to Greece and back from Croatia. Also had to provide proof of a negative test within 72 hours of returning. Was checked at all airports and in Frankfurt was sent to a different line to be checked again with a special sticker on the tickets. Even driving to Montenegro and Bosnia required proof of vaccination. While in country also had to submit a passenger locator doc as well with Vax info on it

Maybe after a few games in college and pro stadium in FL, there will be enough cases to topple hospital capacity.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
"crime of the century"
Remember reader who is pushing it, and why.

Remember who demonized Big Pharma and the military just 24 months ago? Remember who said voting machines can't be trusted 24 months ago?

What happened?? It's not complicated. Just ask yourself why people are fleeing the states run by the real science deniers.

Last edited:
"crime of the century"

Remember who demonized Big Pharma and the military just 24 months ago? Remember who said voting machines can't be trusted 24 months ago?

What happened??
oops!

I always tell young people when I was a kid the only way the federal government touched our lives was the money my dad put into Social Security, the US highways we drove on (Post Roads), the mail we got (Post Office), regulation of TV (Interstate Commerce), regulation of long distance phone rates (Interstate Commerce), and the bomb shelter the feds configured in my grade school basement (Common Defense). All the above was legal in the Constitution except for Social Security.

I tell them now there is nothing the federal government doesn't touch: gas, oil, seatbelts, airbags, tires, brakes, glass, air bags. fabric, backup cameras, weed killer, bug killer, house paint, insulation, plumbing, toilets, faucets, garden hoses, roofing materials, ladders, tools, electrical panels, wire, lightbulbs, carpet, drapes, refrigerants, chemicals, fireworks, guns, ammo, ponds, association, speech, etc. Maybe if the government got their hooks out of every aspect of my life and concentrated on the really important stuff, like public health, I might be more open to listening to them about getting the jab. As it is, their advocacy for it is just another unwanted intrusion on my freedom.

Incidentally, the only two things the federal government doesn't seem to care about anymore is the filth and fake news on TV and the Internet, both of which cross state lines.

Well to be fair Oklahoma is better then anyone in this morally depleted embarrassing conference.

It is amazing how Husker fans talk so badly about the B1G when your team is the laughing stock of the conference. I am not sure what other conference you could go to where others would look at it being a good addition, other than having an in conference "patsy" on the schedule. Keep in mind, your program is one of the biggest embarrassments. It would be far easier to make shit out of others if the Huskers actually put a team on the turf. How would you like to go back to playing Iowa State every year? I for one, would love it after being pummeled for so many years, they would hang 50 on the board.

Now, what you say could possibly be true, as many have Oklahoma winning the Natty! Actually, that statement could be made about any conference.

It is amazing how Husker fans talk so badly about the B1G when your team is the laughing stock of the conference. I am not sure what other conference you could go to where others would look at it being a good addition, other than having an in conference "patsy" on the schedule. Keep in mind, your program is one of the biggest embarrassments. It would be far easier to make shit out of others if the Huskers actually put a team on the turf. How would you like to go back to playing Iowa State every year? I for one, would love it after being pummeled for so many years, they would hang 50 on the board.

Now, what you say could possibly be true, as many have Oklahoma winning the Natty! Actually, that statement could be made about any conference.
us being terrible has nothing to do with the fact that the b1g is a complete joke.

certainly even a sister kissing iowegian like you can understand these two things are not exclusively connected. we have been making fun of the overrated, never-win b1g as long as it's been in existence.

I always tell young people when I was a kid the only way the federal government touched our lives was the money my dad put into Social Security, the US highways we drove on (Post Roads), the mail we got (Post Office), regulation of TV (Interstate Commerce), regulation of long distance phone rates (Interstate Commerce), and the bomb shelter the feds configured in my grade school basement (Common Defense). All the above was legal in the Constitution except for Social Security.

I tell them now there is nothing the federal government doesn't touch: gas, oil, seatbelts, airbags, tires, brakes, glass, air bags. fabric, backup cameras, weed killer, bug killer, house paint, insulation, plumbing, toilets, faucets, garden hoses, roofing materials, ladders, tools, electrical panels, wire, lightbulbs, carpet, drapes, refrigerants, chemicals, fireworks, guns, ammo, ponds, association, speech, etc. Maybe if the government got their hooks out of every aspect of my life and concentrated on the really important stuff, like public health, I might be more open to listening to them about getting the jab. As it is, their advocacy for it is just another unwanted intrusion on my freedom.

Incidentally, the only two things the federal government doesn't seem to care about anymore is the filth and fake news on TV and the Internet, both of which cross state lines.
You may want to look into the federal regulatory regime, as I think you'll find it touched other parts of your life. In terms of filth, SCOTUS weighed in on that and the filth mongers won. In terms of fake news, I'm assuming you are referring to real news.

So you don't think this conference has had some of the most egregious and disgusting scandals in recent memory compared to ALL other conferences? I could careless about competiveness when it comes to what the blowhards in this conference deems acceptable. Huskers have sucked for many years I have never said any different. That has nothing to do with how embarrassing this conference has been and how it handles itself. Disgusting. But go on right ahead and condone it.

Reactions: scarletred and inWV
The Delta surge will get more people to get vaccindated. It's why I decided to get vaccinated last week instead of waiting for sometime in the future.

Just go get vaccindated people. It's not going to do any harm for 99% of you.

Just don't get vaccinated people. Covid's not going to harm 99.5% of you.

"crime of the century"

What happened?? It's not complicated. Just ask yourself why people are fleeing the states run by the real science deniers.
more conspiracy theory stuff huh? ivermectin suppression LOL. You got to be looking in some interesting places to find that stuff. is there a prospective, randomized; parallel ; blinded; placebo controlled trial with ivermectin? i didn't think so.
most the people fleeing from some states to others are not for the political reasons that political enthusiasts try to promote. They actually have real data on why people move and it isnt politics or covid measures or taxes or lifestyle.

Democrats now:” but, but, but, we didn’t mean it!”

Remember when the group you mentioned said they wouldn't take any vaccine created by 45?

BTW, I'm hearing rumors that Kevin Warren is considering asking conference schools to mandate masks if the CDC recommends school-children wear them in the fall. The good news is, full stadiums. The better news, ironic masks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TampaBaySkers

Remember when the group you mentioned said they wouldn't take any vaccine created by 45? They work overtime to expose/undermine themselves.

BTW, I'm hearing rumors that Kevin Warren is considering asking conference schools to mandate masks if the CDC recommends school-children wear them in the fall. But the good news is, full stadiums. The better news, ironic masks.

Isnt kinda the same on both sides? When Trump was President the left didnt trust him or the vaccine process, now that Bidens President the right doesnt trust him of the vaccine? Trump and his whole circle have been vaxxed but seem to be doing what they can to undermine the effort. I know 24 will be a shit show again but I really hope we can get rational action and thought all around

Why wouldn't there be full stadiums? The NFL had no issue even prior to a vaccine. It's not hard, get vaccinated, fill the stadiums.

You can bet there will be no sympathy this year for any team that has an outbreak and if any do, they should not be allowed to forfeit if they can field a team. Play the ****ing games.
Get immunized. Looks like there is no evidence that those of who are Covid-recovered need a vaccine. Suspiciously, the CDC has not been tracking the immunity of the Covid-recovered. That doe$ not make $en$e!!

Reactions: GBRforLife1
I think this is a troll thread, but the answer rests with Michigan. The Wolverines tried to cancel last season. They were the last school to relent on playing.

And they led the charge to ban fans from the stands because they knew Ohio State would allow some type of fan attendance.

If that crazy Gov up there or the local municipality places some rule in place limiting gatherings, don't think for a minute that Michigan will go running to the Big Ten demanding attendance equity across the league.

You may want to look into the federal regulatory regime, as I think you'll find it touched other parts of your life. In terms of filth, SCOTUS weighed in on that and the filth mongers won. In terms of fake news, I'm assuming you are referring to real news.

WV is still the unhealthiest state… less time on message boards and more time helping your fellow hill people.

ADVERTISEMENT