ADVERTISEMENT

Chances the games will be played in empty stadiums again ??

Empty stadiums 2 years in a row ?

• 10%

• 20%

• 30%

• 40%

• 50%

• 60%

• 70%

• 80%

• 90%

• 200%

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why wouldn't there be full stadiums? The NFL had no issue even prior to a vaccine. It's not hard, get vaccinated, fill the stadiums.

You can bet there will be no sympathy this year for any team that has an outbreak and if any do, they should not be allowed to forfeit if they can field a team. Play the ****ing games.

So you think polio would have magically disappeared on its own?
What does this have to do with Fauci? And when was the last time you made a actual post that is reliant to Husker Athletics?

You and the two other stooges get lost!

Reactions: nwualum
I think the chances of playing in an empty stadium this Fall are close to zero. Chances are best for having a stadium with normal attendance rules. I do see a small chance, however, of restricting attendance to vaccinated people (not great chance but higher than having an empty stadium). The highly contagious Delta surge among unvaccinated people is no joke. The open question is just how long will it take for it to burn itself out.

Reactions: Red I 73
So you think polio would have magically disappeared on its own?
A much older sister who I never knew died of polio at 6 years old before Salk‘s vaccine was developed. A slightly older brother died of COVID a few weeks before the vaccines were available to him. My/their father has been deceased for many years but if you asked him up in heaven about vaccinating you might guess he would be pretty disgusted with listening to everyone but the family doctor.

The Delta surge will get more people to get vaccindated. It's why I decided to get vaccinated last week instead of waiting for sometime in the future.

Just go get vaccindated people. It's not going to do any harm for 99% of you.
let me sue if I have a bad reaction

I don't think the stadium will have the ability or capability to check for vaccination credentials at the gates. IF they do that they will have to give the option of refund which I don't think they have the stomach for that either

Reactions: Dean Pope
I don't think the stadium will have the ability or capability to check for vaccination credentials at the gates. IF they do that they will have to give the option of refund which I don't think they have the stomach for that either
can they have an option to upload your vax info to your ticket portal? No vax no tickets unless you are able to prove a medical reason

can they have an option to upload your vax info to your ticket portal? No vax no tickets unless you are able to prove a medical reason
Good question. I could also envision lawsuits if they do. Not time to be pissing off donors.

It doesn't really matter if there are fans or not. Scott Frost wants to just play football, anytime, anywhere with anybody (well, unless it is a bowl game and the boys are tired, or its Oklahoma)

• Haha
Reactions: JRich52806
It doesn't really matter if there are fans or not. Scott Frost wants to just play football, anytime, anywhere with anybody (well, unless it is a bowl game and the boys are tired, or its Oklahoma)
Well to be fair Oklahoma is better then anyone in this morally depleted embarrassing conference.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
The Delta surge will get more people to get vaccindated. It's why I decided to get vaccinated last week instead of waiting for sometime in the future.

Just go get vaccindated people. It's not going to do any harm for 99% of you.

Oh so kinda like Covid then? I’m good on the jab, thanks. Don’t expect me to be so nice when Biden has you knocking on my door. What a giant wad of incompetence/Nazi display of aggression that is…

🤔Yeah okay Oklahoma is a pillar of morality 🤦‍♂️😂
In my opinion. They are a better then anyone in the big 10 on the field. Have they been a squeaky clean program? Uhhh no who has been. But unless I am unaware they have not had any disgusting scandals that have ravaged the BIG 10.

Oh so kinda like Covid then? I’m good on the jab, thanks. Don’t expect me to be so nice when Biden has you knocking on my door. What a giant wad of incompetence/Nazi display of aggression that is…
I see that Jim Jordan's rhetoric seems to be taking hold. Nobody is coming to your door. Nobody is going to force you to get vaccinated. Nobody is coming to get your guns.

Last edited:
Reactions: GILL T and Bugeater
Only in blue states.

A coworker who got the shot 2 weeks ago keeps having fainting spells.

Last edited:
I see that Jim Jordan's rhetoric seems to be taking hold. Nobody is coming to your door. Nobody is going to force you to get vaccinated. Nobody is coming to get your guns.

Lol I think you know that that was literally Joe Biden’s rhetoric…I’ve honestly never heard Jim Jordan speak, “C” for effort though, Pope Troll.

Reactions: Big10domination
In my opinion. They are a better then anyone in the big 10 on the field. Have they been a squeaky clean program? Uhhh no who has been. But unless I am unaware they have not had any disgusting scandals that have ravaged the BIG 10.
Lol with the Bookie defense?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT