Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Likely.

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Long shot.

Votes: 67 49.3%
  • No way.

Votes: 35 25.7%

• Total voters
Hmmm. Well, if he only has one year of eligibility left and looking to earn the starting QB role right away, then honestly, NU isn't the worst option for him considering our QB inconsistencies and also the fact that he is familiar with Frost's system. So, I wouldn't say there's no shot. I feel it is somewhere between "likely" and "long shot." Still, no one knows how he will play after that 2 year setback.

I doubt it. Frost might be able to sell Milton. The question then becomes whether he could sell Luke "The Future" McCaffrey. Losing Martinez to the portal is a risk worth taking, I suppose. Losing both Martinez and McCaffrey? A huge gamble IMO.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I think we want him. But I think we’ll be one of his last choices if I’m being honest.

His quote today was “You know I love Frosty and everything he’s done.” “He’s a great guy so we’ll see”

Pretty far cry from “I love Coach Frost but he’s already got a leader of the team there and I’m looking for a situation that fits better”

can he see the field and open recievers and hit those receivers 30 yards downfield? check
can he pick up some first downs running the ball when the receivers are covered? check
can he get rid of the ball quickly if he's getting pressured? check
can he look the safeties off and come back to a reciever wide open? check

Reactions: BleedRed78
can he see the field and open recievers and hit those receivers 30 yards downfield? check
can he pick up some first downs running the ball when the receivers are covered? check
can he get rid of the ball quickly if he's getting pressured? check
can he look the safeties off and come back to a reciever wide open? check
Can he help wr's read a defense and get on them when they mess up. Check.

Milton would be wise to keep looking, the talent level here isn’t what he’s used to at UCF!

He may love Frost. BUT will the tean accept him? That is huge IMO,\.

He’d have to earn it just like Scottie, but he doesn’t have that much time to spend in the program to get their respect like Frost did..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT