ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Game in doubt?

tenor.gif

Reactions: headcard
Has Ohio State had more than their fair share of Covid this season, or just more visible?

I'll say that the Huskers may have sucked at times this year, but whatever they did limited widespread infections better than most teams. Yeah for us!

Has Ohio State had more than their fair share of Covid this season, or just more visible?

I'll say that the Huskers may have sucked at times this year, but whatever they did limited widespread infections better than most teams. Yeah for us!

Rumors are some DL got it from Clemson players, who stopped testing the Wed. before the game while OSU was testing up until game day.

Reactions: headcard
Does the B10 make more money if OSU wins the game and/or does Warren get some sort of bonus should a B10 team win a championship?

Can we wait until we know more? What if Clemson, through lazy and reckless practice didn’t test up to gameday and infected multiple Buckeyes. Important ones. Don’t you want to have a fair match up going into the most important game of the year?

I’m not defending Warren as I think he did plenty of damage but I’d rather know the facts in this situation before I pile on.

Reactions: Red I 73
Hey, Kevin, the chances that Covid actually hurts these 18-22 year old kids who are in the best shape of their lives is statistically ZERO. Any of the coaches and other people who are under 65 have about a .03% chance of death.

Warren is a perfect example of how being woke gets you broke. Only wish it was him who was getting broke and not the B1G.

Last edited:
Hey, Kevin, the chances that Covid actually hurts these 18-22 year old kids who are in the best shape of their lives is statistically ZERO. Any of the coaches and other people who are under 65 have about a .03% chance of death.

Warren is a perfect example of how being woke gets you broke. Only wish is was him who was getting broke and not the B1G.
do you actually think everyone doesn't already know this? some people dont want to get infected and many parents do not want their kids infected no matter what YOU think about the virus.
also, Warren wants to win the game. thats why he is looking to postpone.

do you actually think everyone doesn't already know this? some people dont want to get infected and many parents do not want their kids infected no matter what YOU think about the virus.

People's irrational fear shouldn't be driving decisions. You'd be wise to take note.

cry me a river with this B.S.. The’ve been playing since late September... Ohh wait except for the B1G who are a bunch of (DELETED) that had to wait till the end of October..😡

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we wait until we know more? What if Clemson, through lazy and reckless practice didn’t test up to gameday and infected multiple Buckeyes. Important ones. Don’t you want to have a fair match up going into the most important game of the year?

I’m not defending Warren as I think he did plenty of damage but I’d rather know the facts in this situation before I pile on.

Whats fair? One team played 13 games and got beat up, the other played a creampuff 6 game schedule. You talking about fair? Lol

I feel like the BCS committee already did the BiG a solid by letting Ohio State in despite the lack of games. Now Warren is being a whiny little b!+€#?

4ef5be58bb1e4696a770419293f5476f.jpeg

Knowing his logic he will ask to postpone the Game until Oct.

And the method drove some new freshman from Florida crazy.

We should get some kind of trophy for that

Warren and the a-hole BiG hierarchy is the reason that OSU is in the spot they're in. Other conferences have a far shorter time to isolate compared to the insane 17 day OSU requirement. Hell. it was 21 days They'll probably be without 4 of their top 6 DL. If they played by the same Covid rules, OSU would be in a far better position.

The reason Warren and his a-hole cronies are pushing for a delay is that when they announce the players out for OSU because of his 17 day BS on Monday night, the blame will fall directly back to him and he wants to avoid that.

I realize that we argue a lot on these boards, but the one thing almost every B1G board / fan agrees on is that Warren is an incompetent buffoon who needs to go - NOW

I live in Ohio and Covid has been blowing up bigtime the last few weeks. Hell, even the Cleveland Browns will be short-handed - again - in their playoff game against the Steelers. For that matter, the whole Midwest is under siege. The hospitals around me are reaching a critical point as the ICUs and beds are maxed out.

I live in Ohio and Covid has been blowing up bigtime the last few weeks. Hell, even the Cleveland Browns will be short-handed - again - in their playoff game against the Steelers. For that matter, the whole Midwest is under siege. The hospitals around me are reaching a critical point as the ICUs and beds are maxed out.
Lies and false statements.

ADVERTISEMENT