ADVERTISEMENT

Cesspool

Sanford

Jun 29, 2001
I've been a long time lurker on this board for over 15 years, in fact I remember when it was free. But over the last few years I've seen this board take a serious nose dive that I don't know if it can be pulled out of. It seems like every thread turns into an argument that errodes into name calling and disrespect towards anyone who disagrees with you. Between the Boleavers and Bolivers as well as politics on this board it is hard to take.

This board use to be so enjoyable to read. Even during the summer I couldn't wait to get some news on recruiting or how the team was doing during summer workouts. But now it's just a series of arguments that just aren't fun anymore. I can see why some of the more insightful posters have kicked this site to the curb. In fact, I can see why some of the local talent would consider going elsewhere because I can only imagine what they must think when they read this board, and we know they do along with their parents.

I'm sure I'll be called some names for posting this because that has become the nature of this board but so be it. I'm hoping for a rebound this season for the Huskers and hope they proof all the doubters wrong, which should be our main focus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News