ADVERTISEMENT

Cedar Point is crazy sick!

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
Top Thrill Dragster is literally a one of a kind Extreme Ride! Millennium Force is voted the top roller coaster for a reason... it's AMAZING! But my family all agreed the Gatekeeper was the best coaster in the park. It's so incredibly smooth and BIG! Riding outside the rails gives you one hell of a perspective especially with the 100 foot plus bunny hop. Which gives you around five seconds of weightlessness! Now back to To Thrill... It's not the best traditional coaster in the park. But HOLY CRAP!!! Cross one of my bucket list. It a extreme ride on STEROIDS plain and simple!!!! WOW!!!!

Off for our second day...

Told ya!!! Ride ride and ride some more. These opportunities don't come often. Gate keeper is a good one, it is smooth but not much adrenaline or atleast not enough for me. Now the FORCE on the other hand at 310 feet, when you eclipse that top peark wow amazing. I personally enjoy the raptor if it's open, it has been voted in the top ten coasters in the world since the mid 90's (1994 to be exact).

Reactions: red rover 70
We got the fast lane passes for both days. Yeah it's $800 but it's well worth it. We rode and rode till our eyes bleed... and we're back for more today! Just got off Millennium Force and it's smoother today. It's warmer today and maybe expansion is at work. Anyway thanks for all the advice brother!

Told ya!!! Ride ride and ride some more. These opportunities don't come often. Gate keeper is a good one, it is smooth but not much adrenaline or atleast not enough for me. Now the FORCE on the other hand at 310 feet, when you eclipse that top peark wow amazing. I personally enjoy the raptor if it's open, it has been voted in the top ten coasters in the world since the mid 90's (1994 to be exact).
I was there when the Raptor was brand new. Great ride. Back then, the Magnum Force was the best ride in the park. Apparently this Millennium Force must have replaced it? I gotta get back there.

The place is the best. It's worth it to stay at the Breakers. A little pricey, but worth it to have everything right there.

I was there when the Raptor was brand new. Great ride. Back then, the Magnum Force was the best ride in the park. Apparently this Millennium Force must have replaced it? I gotta get back there.
Magnum XL 200 is still running. Great coaster too!

We just got back to Lincoln. What a great family vacation! Cedar Point definitely lived up to the hype.

I did have pics. But i can seem to find how i go about downloading them to my webpage so they can acquire a URL. I could do it with the old rivals.

I did have pics. But i can seem to find how i go about downloading them to my webpage so they can acquire a URL. I could do it with the old rivals.

You need to upload your images to a free image hosting site, such as photobucket, and copy/paste the URL they give you in the pop up box when you click on the image icon when you are making a post on this forum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT