CDC now says unvaccinated that are exposed no need to quarantine.

Balfor

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2006
it's called a situation changing. it's the way things are suppposed to work. as new info and data comes in the policy changes. wow you are thick. i was going to go to a baseball game one time and it rained so I didn't go. I was able to change my policy as info changed. this is good news, and should be welcomed as such.
No. They ignorred a lot of the data. They was a high level guy at the CDC, that would go into the executive (Faucci et al) meetings thinking they where going to talk science, and no one had the numbers.

There was NEVER science that indicated outdoors was an issue, or that schools were an issue. I have a daughter in school. They weren't out as long as most, and it put them behind a full year.

Husker Hank

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009
how many times do i have to say this to the maga cult memebers?!!?!? read past the headline. it states that we are much better prepared to treat it coupled with a high rate of vaccination. Guidelines change when the situation changes. it's not like they wright it in stone and then never ever adjust again. wow you are dense.
No, you are libtarded.

The CDC was used by the libtards to totally, and intentionally deceive the world.

This is just one instance.

Tetonia

Senior
Jan 22, 2022
What a faqing joke! People lost their jobs and lifestyle because of this political BS. The wrath the left will experience in the mid-terms is going to be epic!

Shocking… I’d have thought they’d have gotten rid of this sooner, lol. Was a scam from the get-go… why did they wait two years? Theatre, evidently. Couldn’t have made the announcement too soon for fear of it being too obvious…

Husker Hank

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009
sure buddy. why don't you go roll around on the mat with some dude in your little leotards
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

HuskerO

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006
it's called a situation changing. it's the way things are suppposed to work. as new info and data comes in the policy changes. wow you are thick. i was going to go to a baseball game one time and it rained so I didn't go. I was able to change my policy as info changed. this is good news, and should be welcomed as such.
Maybe you're not meaning to, but you're acting like the decisions that were originally made were the correct decisions.

Many wrong decisions were made throughout 2020-2022. Remember shutting down playgrounds? HFS that was so stupid & made absolutely zero sense. That's just 1 example.

EDIT: As I continue to read I see you admit mistakes were made early on, so I agree with that.

Last edited:

HuskerO

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006
Dude they didn't have a lot of info at first. all they knew was that it spread very fast. were mistakes made? of course they always are in real world situations. i.e. friendly fire in war. anyone that said they 100% understood this in 2020 is a liar. they made the best decisions based on available info, and are now changing it to fit the new info. you are just so butthurt about some people having to wear masks, etc you can't even use common sense. what if the virus had killed 70% of people? you would be the first one on here yelling about how Biden didn't protect us, deep state, etc. If you can't or won't figure out how policy is made in the real world I can't help you.
You didn't have to 100% understand Covid to know that closing playgrounds, masking outdoors (unless you're going to get sneezed on), surrounding plexiglass around kids at school (if they even had in-person classes), etc made no sense.

HuskerO

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006
Let me get this ...

<cdc> If you are exposed you should quarantine yourself to slow the spread
<MAGAt Moron> THIS IS ABOUT CONTROLLING ME.. MY BODY MY CHOICE.. WTF IDIOTS ITS A HOAX

<cdc> Don't worry about that anymore
<MAGAt Moron> WTF people lost their jobs and died from this
Yes, lost their jobs due to the stupid rules that were implemented and died from non-Covid causes.

Not sure why you think this is an unreasonable thought?

lolwat

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Yes, lost their jobs due to the stupid rules that were implemented and died from non-Covid causes.

They might have been fat for 67 years of their life, but they died while being a fat 67 year old with covid. They didn't die of being fat. It didn't help their odds of surviving the virus but they still died from the virus.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Imagine having such a weak immune system that you need a bogus shot. I have had COVID twice, no symptoms. Feels great being healthy, with a strong immune system.
Good for you. I'm immunocompromised, never have tested positive and have had 4 vaccinations..... I've sat at the bar at least once a week of my favorite grill 3 weeks after my first vaccination. What people are failing to realize is that the new strains of "Covid" are really NOW not much more than the common cold. The common cold has always been a Corona virus. The original strains of Covid were in fact an extremely dangerous weaponized strain of Corona virus. I think the CDC has finally come to the realization that Covid has mutated itself back to the common cold.

HuskerO

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006
They might have been fat for 67 years of their life, but they died while being a fat 67 year old with covid. They didn't die of being fat. It didn't help their odds of surviving the virus but they still died from the virus.
Okay, not sure what that has to do with your original post... Do you think MAGAs are mad that the CDC decided to drop the self quarantine recommendation for unvaccinated?

c3o

All-American
Apr 24, 2018
I feel like you are opening a door for a "your mother" joke.
Her? No problem with her other than she births losers.

Do you remember when they admitted like 70% were misdiagnosed just with Covid and then the other 29% were 75+ years old and the fats took up the rest?

Reactions: libbity bibbity

HuskerO

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006
Amazing how terrible the messaging came from the medical professionals such as Fauci and Brix.

Instead of telling people to exercise and get healthier (which would increase their odds of surviving) they told us to stay home & mask.

Reactions: RedMyMind

RedMyMind

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 22, 2017
Being fat loaded the gun. Anything could have pulled that trigger.

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
You didn't have to 100% understand Covid to know that closing playgrounds, masking outdoors (unless you're going to get sneezed on), surrounding plexiglass around kids at school (if they even had in-person classes), etc made no sense.
I forgot about closing playgrounds. Just as stupid as the grocery store arrows pointing up and down one way. What did either of these do? My kid was one of those who did attend class with half his classmates. He came out just fine and never negative. I think 2 teachers tested positive but the teachers and students sat out for a week and came back. One of the teachers was my kids teacher and during the vroom conference meeting I asked what it was like. She said it felt like a cold for a few days.

HuskerO

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006
I forgot about closing playgrounds. Just as stupid as the grocery store arrows pointing up and down one way. What did either of these do? My kid was one of those who did attend class with half his classmates. He came out just fine and never negative. I think 2 teachers tested positive but the teachers and students sat out for a week and came back. One of the teachers was my kids teacher and during the vroom conference meeting I asked what it was like. She said it felt like a cold for a few days.
Going into 2nd semester of the 2021-2022 school year our school was forced to implement Omaha's mask mandate (unless you got an exemption).

Another stupid ass rule from our medical professionals, but defenders will say "but they didn't know." So dumb.

Reactions: libbity bibbity

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
Going into 2nd semester of the 2021-2022 school year our school was forced to implement Omaha's mask mandate (unless you got an exemption).

Another stupid ass rule from our medical professionals, but defenders will say "but they didn't know." So dumb.
In the Millard district masks are optional last year and this. and 99.99 percent are not wearing them.

HuskerO

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006
In the Millard district masks are optional last year and this. and 99.99 percent are not wearing them.
I thought with the city mask mandate (Jan 2022 - Feb 2022) that schools had to mandate them too? Now how they enforced the mandate is a different subject.

Our kids go to a private school in the Millard district. Masks were "situational", but if you weren't wearing a mask & came in close contact with someone who tested positive with Covid, then you had to stay home for 7 days (or whatever other was at the time). Had you been wearing a mask, then you didn't have to stay home from school.

The only reason why we had our kids wear their masks (even though they were mesh masks, lol) is so they didn't have to miss so much school.

Come Jan 2022 we were done with masks, even their mesh ones. Very few to no kids were testing positive. Got our signed exemptions, no more masks for my boys and nothing changed. Wish we had gotten the exemption sooner.

When Covid numbers spike again in Oct 2022-Feb 2023 I'm sure we'll be talking about stupid masks again...

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022

I lost my job and my boss is fighting his last appeal through unemployment because he feels he has every right to fire me with cause because he wanted me to wear a mask and not question all of it.

I was only one in my office unvaccinated and would hear it non stop from his employees and himself about what a Trumper I am (I’m not but I am middle aged and white so…gulity on that alone) and how he was such a good guy he could’ve forced me to get vaccinated if HE wanted me to be.

Classy guy and big part of the Democratic Party/my body my choice/BLM sticker on the Tesla tool.

So I cannot say this is over as people like me were discriminated/shunned/profiles and shamed/lost jobs over something. None of us had any control over. Wild shit

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022

The best EVER was the “Exemption” which excluded anyone who’s previously had a vaccination shot for anything from “exemption”

Did anyone on this board make that decision or was this made by parents/forced by schools to attend?

Felt like a setup to me.

If decisions for me made by an adult I shouldnt be held to the standard that “i don’t qualify for exemption because I’ve already had a previous vaccination”

Total and complete BS

c3o

All-American
Apr 24, 2018
I lost my job and my boss is fighting his last appeal through unemployment because he feels he has every right to fire me with cause because he wanted me to wear a mask and not question all of it.

I was only one in my office unvaccinated and would hear it non stop from his employees and himself about what a Trumper I am (I’m not but I am middle aged and white so…gulity on that alone) and how he was such a good guy he could’ve forced me to get vaccinated if HE wanted me to be.

Classy guy and big part of the Democratic Party/my body my choice/BLM sticker on the Tesla tool.

So I cannot say this is over as people like me were discriminated/shunned/profiles and shamed/lost jobs over something. None of us had any control over. Wild shit
You did the right thing. Nature seeks balance. That ****ing loser will get his judgement

Aug 25, 2021
No, you were a little pussy ass bitch.
Any doctor that told healthy people to get the clot shot was either a sellout or a moron like you
sorry you don't trust your doctor. I do and I got the shot. sorry no heart trouble, etc. I know you antivaxers on here would love for people to die, so you can say I told you so

Latest posts