CDC now says unvaccinated that are exposed no need to quarantine.

thecatindahat

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
Fort Collins
What a faqing joke! People lost their jobs and lifestyle because of this political BS. The wrath the left will experience in the mid-terms is going to be epic!

Aug 25, 2021
What a faqing joke! People lost their jobs and lifestyle because of this political BS. The wrath the left will experience in the mid-terms is going to be epic!

how many times do i have to say this to the maga cult memebers?!!?!? read past the headline. it states that we are much better prepared to treat it coupled with a high rate of vaccination. Guidelines change when the situation changes. it's not like they wright it in stone and then never ever adjust again. wow you are dense.

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
how many times do i have to say this to the maga cult memebers?!!?!? read past the headline. it states that we are much better prepared to treat it coupled with a high rate of vaccination. Guidelines change when the situation changes. it's not like they wright it in stone and then never ever adjust again. wow you are dense.
We are much better to treat it with shot 5? So what they wrote in erasable colored pencils they can just erase what they said or mandated? Remember when shot one would end it all like getting a polio vaccine.

Aug 25, 2021
We are much better to treat it with shot 5? So what they wrote in erasable colored pencils they can just erase what they said or mandated? Remember when shot one would end it all like getting a polio vaccine.
it's called a situation changing. it's the way things are suppposed to work. as new info and data comes in the policy changes. wow you are thick. i was going to go to a baseball game one time and it rained so I didn't go. I was able to change my policy as info changed. this is good news, and should be welcomed as such.

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
it's called a situation changing. it's the way things are suppposed to work. as new info and data comes in the policy changes. wow you are thick. i was going to go to a baseball game one time and it rained so I didn't go. I was able to change my policy as info changed. this is good news, and should be welcomed as such.
True and it is called situational awareness and take a look around using common sense. But the situation is controlled by some to mandate masks and a covid vaccination. You didn't go to a baseball game at one time? Your policy should tell you to stay home as you should have but my policy said lets go. O wait you support locking everything down again when we get a spike and think jab 5 and masks after 2 years will make it go away. Until cerin media topics come up then you stop hearing about it.

Aug 25, 2021
True and it is called situational awareness and take a look around using common sense. But the situation is controlled by some to mandate masks and a covid vaccination. You didn't go to a baseball game at one time? Your policy should tell you to stay home as you should have but my policy said lets go. O wait you support locking everything down again when we get a spike and think jab 5 and masks after 2 years will make it go away. Until cerin media topics come up then you stop hearing about it.
sure buddy. none of that is true, but i know you cult members love lies.

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022
So we're much better prepared to treat a bad cold?

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
sure buddy. none of that is true, but i know you cult members love lies.
Why are you calling me cult lover? The more articles that come out and proving your covid science was not correct shows more and more how wrong you have been so therefore you were in the cult at the start. Some of us called BS or woke up calling BS.

Aug 25, 2021
@Sonofasonofasailor34 You would in the start of covid think it was a zombie apocalypse however you have had a 99.8 percent or better chance of survival if bitten by a zombie. But yet we boarded up are homes, schools, business other than us essentials all the while you sheltered.
Dude they didn't have a lot of info at first. all they knew was that it spread very fast. were mistakes made? of course they always are in real world situations. i.e. friendly fire in war. anyone that said they 100% understood this in 2020 is a liar. they made the best decisions based on available info, and are now changing it to fit the new info. you are just so butthurt about some people having to wear masks, etc you can't even use common sense. what if the virus had killed 70% of people? you would be the first one on here yelling about how Biden didn't protect us, deep state, etc. If you can't or won't figure out how policy is made in the real world I can't help you.

RedMyMind

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 22, 2017
Why are you calling me cult lover? The more articles that come out and proving your covid science was not correct shows more and more how wrong you have been so therefore you were in the cult at the start. Some of us called BS or woke up calling BS.
we have leftist cultists wearing hazmat suits to the grocery store. They are nut cases.

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
Dude they didn't have a lot of info at first. all they knew was that it spread very fast. were mistakes made? of course they always are in real world situations. i.e. friendly fire in war. anyone that said they 100% understood this in 2020 is a liar. they made the best decisions based on available info, and are now changing it to fit the new info. you are just so butthurt about some people having to wear masks, etc you can't even use common sense. what if the virus had killed 70% of people? you would be the first one on here yelling about how Biden didn't protect us, deep state, etc. If you can't or won't figure out how policy is made in the real world I can't help you.
Stop with the what if because it did not kill 70 Percent. Tell me one virus that took out 70 percent of the world population also where did you come up with 70% I can tell you fact is 99.8% who get covid don't die and that's fact from day one of this covid hype. Their best decisons were wrong and look at what it has created in the last 3 years but now they want all the excuses of well that's just how it works.

Aug 25, 2021
Stop with the what if because it did not kill 70 Percent. Tell me one virus that took out 70 percent of the world population also where did you come up with 70% I can tell you fact is 99.8% who get covid don't die and that's fact from day one of this covid hype. Their best decisons were wrong and look at what it has created in the last 3 years but now they want all the excuses of well that's just how it works.
so according to your wisdom, going forward if a virus is detecting that is spreading quicker than any has spread before, we just hide in the coats and let it happen. got it, you have no common sense.

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
No, it's you anti-vaxx losers and the morons who wear masks while driving alone in their cars.
Wait me wearing a mask while driving? You ****ing idiot I have been probably one of the more vocal ant- maskers and calling your likes out. Also not covid vaccinated and have been doing just fine from day one as an essential worker.

c3o

All-American
Apr 24, 2018
Can you please get a blood clot and die?

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Let me get this ...

<cdc> If you are exposed you should quarantine yourself to slow the spread
<MAGAt Moron> THIS IS ABOUT CONTROLLING ME.. MY BODY MY CHOICE.. WTF IDIOTS ITS A HOAX

<cdc> Don't worry about that anymore
<MAGAt Moron> WTF people lost their jobs and died from this

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
How about the CDC says masks are no longer needed. Any business or health facility asking you to wear them is voluntary.

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I always think she looks like a young Stephen Merchant...

stephen-merchant-great.gif

tumblr_mkp1py9fOg1rnoiuwo1_500.gif

Reactions: scopeandtime

Husker Todd

Junior
Jan 13, 2015
Todd, are you an anti-vaxxer?! Lmao...that's hilarious.

Nope, I believe in vaccines, I don’t get meaningless shots. I believe only weak people should get shots. I have had COVID twice and l am asymptomatic, thus the shot would be pointless.

Here you go, to help you out moron.

a·symp·to·mat·ic
/ˌāsim(p)təˈmadik/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
MEDICINE
adjective: asymptomatic
  1. (of a condition or a person) producing or showing no symptoms.

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
Imagine having such a weak immune system that you need a bogus shot. I have had COVID twice, no symptoms. Feels great being healthy, with a strong immune system.
No way. The only way is to get a jab. Then that jab wears off so get a second, then a third, then a fourth. Don't you question a fifth. Hope you had a mask on this entire time to stop the spread a vaccine can't stop but some think this useless mask can. The mask can't stop it but can slow it down. We need a mask filter diagram like we do furnace filters.

Latest posts