CBS trying to act like Natural Immunity Isn't a Thing

1ManBearPig

Walk On
Jan 20, 2021
Republicans Add Exemption to Mandates

"Republican lawmakers in several states have launched efforts to add exemptions to vaccine requirements for people with so-called "natural immunity" from a previous COVID-19 infection. They're doing so despite evidence that vaccination can cut the risk of COVID-19 even for survivors of the disease, and the fact that there's no easy way to measure the protection offered by a prior infection."

How can you doubt natural immunity?

Reactions: GBRforLife1

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Republicans Add Exemption to Mandates

"Republican lawmakers in several states have launched efforts to add exemptions to vaccine requirements for people with so-called "natural immunity" from a previous COVID-19 infection. They're doing so despite evidence that vaccination can cut the risk of COVID-19 even for survivors of the disease, and the fact that there's no easy way to measure the protection offered by a prior infection."

How can you doubt natural immunity?
I love the so-called as if it's fantasy land.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
I’m pro-vaccine but they lose me at saying natural immunity is inferior to being vaccinated. There just has not been any evidence to reflect that.

IMO having natural immunity should be treated the same as being vaccinated.

jbt25

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Dumbasses don’t follow science yet they tell us they do

jbt25

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
I’m pro-vaccine but they lose me at saying natural immunity is inferior to being vaccinated. There just has not been any evidence to reflect that.

That’s just it. am and have always been pro vaccine
But this is neither a vaccine nor something deadly enough to require it. 99.999% survival for the healthy that’s better than the flu for all age groups

You never had to get a booster for smallpox measles or mumps did you ? certainly not. you never had to do it so Covid not a vaccine that stops or even slows down spread only for short time maybe the severity But not nearly as long lasting T Cell Immunity go look it up get educated

This is not an anti-VAX issue or pro vaccine issue This is simply specifically tied to Covid just like you had compared to the flu all these people compared it to smallpox or just clueless

and agree for the TRUE vaccines like smallpox measles mumps for kids. Once again things that actually hurt or kill kids not Covid for mandating the flu shot even though more kids die of the flu 3 to 5 times as many I’ve gotten flu shots before not always and not ever when I was young and healthy i am healthy now but older so sometimes I do but now don’t know if I will ever again. i’ve been just as sick with flu shots as I have been without them vitamin D care of your Health exercising all the things that help you with Covid help you with the flu too

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaemekon

jbt25

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
I want to see a group of a man doctors stand up against these tyrants and get some guts how the hell can you not stand up and tell people that natural immunity works in every one of these diseases especially the flu. take away you don’t get the flu again once you’ve had it for that season. but especially Covid. My natural immunity has allowed me to go everywhere and I don’t wear masks and I don’t hide from crowds I was at the most crowded restaurant bar just a couple weeks ago for hours I’m fine never seen so many people inside a bar in that close space actually.

1ManBearPig

Walk On
Jan 20, 2021
The 1918 Pandemic gave folks 90 years of protection, via natural immunity. Antibodies were found, still ready to fight after 90 years. If that isn't robust, I don't know what is. Other diseases aren't as long but a lot of them are 30+ years protection

Jaemekon

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I'm just glad I don't have cable tv. I don't have to watch commercials, I don't have to see any of these "news" organizations spout their opinions, I am able to fully ignore many current celebrities (not even know who they are), and I think it's hilarious to not know current fads/sayings/me mes.

1ManBearPig

Walk On
Jan 20, 2021
I'm just glad I don't have cable tv. I don't have to watch commercials, I don't have to see any of these "news" organizations spout their opinions, I am able to fully ignore many current celebrities (not even know who they are), and I think it's hilarious to not know current fads/sayings/me mes.
What does cable TV have to do with it? Most people catch wind of things on the internet these days.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

The big question is why are they ignoring natural immunity? I think we know the answer.

lolwat

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Per the nebraska med center, one of the premier virology treatment centers in the world, about 30% of those that get covid do not develop the appropriate amount of antibodies to have 'natural immunity' to prevent a second infection.

Reactions: kimaniismyffriend

Bert Lantcaster

Walk On
Mar 27, 2019
Per the nebraska med center, one of the premier virology treatment centers in the world, about 30% of those that get covid do not develop the appropriate amount of antibodies to have 'natural immunity' to prevent a second infection.
Per Bert Lantcaster, the appropriate amount of antibodies are found in the shaft.

SomedayHusker

Sophomore
Oct 26, 2019
Omaha
They want to turn our immune systems into that of newborn babies again. Just run, hide and mask from any virus, so that you get sick as hell from what use to be a runny nose. That’s clearly the plan. There’s no other reason why you would “handle” a cold and flu-like virus the way we are. They’re weakening us for something that’s coming.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
The big question is why are they ignoring natural immunity? I think we know the answer.

Im guessing because they don’t want to encourage catching covid. But that’s too obvious, I’m sure the answer is more some grand conspiracy to establish control over people or some crazy shit like whatever Q is saying now-a-days

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Im guessing because they don’t want to encourage catching covid. But that’s too obvious, I’m sure the answer is more some grand conspiracy to establish control over people or some crazy shit like whatever Q is saying now-a-days
I lean more towards pushing the vaccine for money. It’s like when someone tries too hard to sell you something, it pushes a guy away. I see the same thing with this vaccine. I also believe the vaccine has its purpose, but when you’re now pushing it super hard for little kids who aren’t even effected by covid gtfo.

mhosek

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
CBS hasn’t been valid for a long time. Before Dan Rather, they sold out well prior. Anything they publish you can pretty well disregard or even consider the opposite true. They post shit like this so they can give their readers (poor souls) an alternate version of truth.
Like ppl who believe a dude can actually become a woman, or vice versa. It makes zero sense scientifically, yet there are ppl, a lot of ppl, primarily because they watch and believe stuff that comes from this kind of ‘media’ that believe ppl can change their sex. It’s sad and hilarious at the same time.
Don’t give a shit about these ppl, so long as it doesn’t affect my life, and they use the correct f’ing bathroom. That’s f’d up. Same goes for the whole Covid and ‘vaccine’ hysteria… ppl can believe whatever they want, so long as they don’t affect my life, or livelihood. If anyone is hysterical with fear from what ‘media’ has fed you, a) you’re fat and unhealthy and did it to yourself, don’t blame anyone but yourself and b) stay the f*ck home. Like forever. Win-win.