ADVERTISEMENT

CB for Fidone.. he and family loves Nebraska!!

Since Nebraska joined the conference we're 0-1 in the BIG championship game, same as Iowa. Just do me a favor and don't breed. Do the gene pool a favor.
But then,who will eat the raw pig?
Oh thats right, nobody else as always

Michigan very well could be making a push.. in fact everyone in the country wants him... the irony of what? Do you really believe everything anyone writes on a free message board.. i feel bad for you. Pretty sure NU still leads in his recruitment.. we will see tho

Reactions: Swiv3D
Michigan very well could be making a push.. in fact everyone in the country wants him... the irony of what? Do you really believe everything anyone writes on a free message board.. i feel bad for you. Pretty sure NU still leads in his recruitment.. we will see tho
He likes ironing Husker pjs?

NU doesn’t lead anymore...

These Iowa trolls are interchangeable… When one stops posting, another steps up. The message never changes… It’s almost as if the same poster has 72 different screen names…

Mr. Bookman is gone, here comes herkyfan. Herkyfan is quiet for the moment and Georgie steps up. Unbelievable.

Reactions: headcard
I bet they have a schedule posted in the work room of the gas station. That’s how they know whose turn it is to post in this thread.

Reactions: SkerInCo
These Iowa trolls are interchangeable… When one stops posting, another steps up. The message never changes… It’s almost as if the same poster has 72 different screen names…

Mr. Bookman is gone, here comes herkyfan. Herkyfan is quiet for the moment and Georgie steps up. Unbelievable.
Probably the same nut job too.

Whats funny is, its like a puzzle with all the pieces cut to the same shapes and sizes. Every piece you pick up, you know what you're getting, but when you put it all together, it makes no sense.

Reactions: timnsun
Offered by the Buckeyes today...is there any major program that hasn't offered him? Going to be very hard to land him when he could go to any top program in the country.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
For all you tight end U fans there's nothing to see here

NFL's highest paid tight ends (average salary per year):
  • 1. Packers TE Jimmy Graham: $10 million
  • 2. Chiefs TE Travis Kelce: $9.4 million
  • 3. Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph: $9 million
  • 4. Eagles TE Zach Ertz: $8.5 million
  • 5. Titans TE Delanie Walker: $8.5 million
  • 6. Bears TE Trey Burton: $8 million
  • 7. Saints TE Jared Cook: $7.5 million
  • 8. Raiders TE Darren Waller: $7.5 million
  • 9. Rams TE Tyler Higbee: $7.3 million
  • 10. Colts TE Jack Doyle: $7.1 million

Nebraska is where it's really at for TEs lol

I wasn’t claiming the Huskers were or are. I’m just saying Iowa is NOT TE-U.

As for Thomas Fidone, Well it’s a good thing he is not your prototypical TE then, huh? He’s what you call the new age TE. He can spread out wide like a WR or as a TE. He fits perfectly in our offense. If we had a talent like his the past several years, our TE production would have been a lot different. It’s the talent we have at TE, end of story.

ADVERTISEMENT