ADVERTISEMENT

CB for Fidone.. he and family loves Nebraska!!

Let me let you in on a great Husker secret, we never gave a crap about iowa, we respected Fry, but we truly didn't give a rip, fact

It shows just how far Nebraska has fallen. Now that Iowa has passed you up, you have thread 14 pages deep getting worked up over possibly getting a TE recruit over Iowa.

I am sure this post will fly right over your head. At least maybe some of your buddies can get back to squawking about the chicks they bang in their 4h classes. That sure will show me who the boss is.

All-Pro TE’s that were developed by Iowa football in the 1980’s.

Best for Nebraska fans to ignore.
80's? According to Iowa fans that's before ancient history and is irrelevant, doesn't matter, player these days weren't even born.

Reactions: SkerInCo
80's? According to Iowa fans that's before ancient history and is irrelevant, doesn't matter, player these days weren't even born.

The question was who were Jonathon Hayes and Marv Cook. I responded with TE’s Iowa produced in the 1980’s that were all pro. The point was Iowa has a history of developing great TE’s for the last 30-40 years. Not that Iowa’s TE success was 40 years ago.

I see why most Nebraska fans can’t grasp the difference. With they way you all proudly wear your Apex and Starter Jackets from the 90’s.

The question was who were Jonathon Hayes and Marv Cook. I responded with TE’s Iowa produced in the 1980’s that were all pro. The point was Iowa has a history of developing great TE’s for the last 30-40 years. Not that Iowa’s TE success was 40 years ago.

I see why most Nebraska fans can’t grasp the difference.
Go ahead and crow all you want. You have scoreboard and some individual successes. Doesn't matter that the trophies we have are over 20 years ago, we still have 5 of them. And we are doing whatever it takes to bring in even more. Keep on being TE U. Them trophies will come pouring right in.

and yet Iowa has passed you by. This thread does a fine job showing how much that bothers Husker fans.
Doesn't bother me that iowa has passed us by for the moment... We are down but not out. Idiot iowa fans who live on this board are what bother me.

Go ahead and crow all you want. You have scoreboard and some individual successes. Doesn't matter that the trophies we have are over 20 years ago, we still have 5 of them. And we are doing whatever it takes to bring in even more. Keep on being TE U. Them trophies will come pouring right in.

No I get it, today’s college football doesn’t matter or count. The only thing that does is what took place 30-50 years ago. I tell you what you keep celebrating the past and I will keep laughing at your 4-5 wins per year present.

Deal?

No I get it, today’s college football doesn’t matter or count. The only thing that does is what took place 30-50 years ago. I tell you what you keep celebrating the past and I will keep laughing at your 4-5 wins per year present.

Deal?
Just like Captain Kirk's first 2 years, right?

We don't really care. We know where Nebraska is going, Iowa will always be "Bowl Participation" U.

Is it 2020 or 2001? It is so hard to tell, because Husker fans have been trotting out this same line for the last 20 years.

Just like Captain Kirk's first 2 years, right?

No Iowa fan thought KF was going to compete for a National Title in his 2nd year. Husker fans were sure Frost was going to win a natty in year 2 for Nebraska.

Let’s see if you can see the difference?

Is it 2020 or 2001? It is so hard to tell, because Husker fans have been trotting out this same line for the last 20 years.

Um, the last 20 years has no bearing on the direction of the program today, moron. We all know what Iowa is and always will be.

No Iowa fan thought KF was going to compete for a National Title in his 2nd year. Husker fans were sure Frost was going to win a natty in year 2 for Nebraska.

Let’s see if you can see the difference?
LOL, keep changing the narrative in your replies. Were you laughing at KFs horrible first 2 years or not? Can't argue with stupid I guess.

this but for TEs & iowa

lol

You mean other than the fact that Iowa has had recent success with TE’s and that success has been sustained for the last 30-40 years?

Hey maybe you can convince Fidone all those that played TE at Iowa me went on to high NFL draft picks and national award winners really didn’t occur. I mean Husker fans are really good at telling people what history does and doesn’t count.

This should be a layup.

Why is this thread still going? Actually I know why, we have Iowa fans that don’t care how pathetic they look or what’s being said, if they are right or wrong, they just keep popping up here and there keeping the thread going. Funny how a thread about Thomas Fidone gets flipped into a Iowa vs Husker pissing match. Time to move along now. We don’t need to see the same crap over and over and over again.

time for me to purposely get this locked.

Last edited:
LOL, keep changing the narrative in your replies. Were you laughing at KFs horrible first 2 years or not? Can't argue with stupid I guess.

Try following along it is Husker fans that change the narrative and time frames that count and don’t count. I just mock you either way.

It’s stupid, they give Frost crap for a rough start with his rebuild but Kirk Ferentz went 4-19 his first two years during his rebuild....

Simply put, Thomas Fidone, a top 60 TE will end up being a Husker when it’s all said and done. Why, because he grew up a Husker fan and Scott Frost is known for his offensive mind. GBR

You mean other than the fact that Iowa has had recent success with TE’s and that success has been sustained for the last 30-40 years?

Hey maybe you can convince Fidone all those that played TE at Iowa me went on to high NFL draft picks and national award winners really didn’t occur. I mean Husker fans are really good at telling people what history does and doesn’t count.

This should be a layup.
your history with TEs happened, of course. nobody's denying the impressive accomplishment of 5 (OMG!) all-pro TEs since the 1980s.

the issue, and source of your inferiority complex, is just how few care. especially when you put that up against, you know, actual achievement.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Try following along it is Husker fans that change the narrative and time frames that count and don’t count. I just mock you either way.
Imagine being so self conscience as a fan base that you need confirmation from Husker fans during the worst span of football since the Cuban Missile crisis... woof

Reactions: SkerInCo
It shows just how far Nebraska has fallen. Now that Iowa has passed you up, you have thread 14 pages deep getting worked up over possibly getting a TE recruit over Iowa.

I am sure this post will fly right over your head. At least maybe some of your buddies can get back to squawking about the chicks they bang in their 4h classes. That sure will show me who the boss is.
Ummm, we truly didnt care, other than liking Fry. You were in your own world, still are,projecting things that are very unrealistic

Exactly. Like all Iowa fans, you're just here to run your mouth and not have a logical discussion, which is why I'll just sit back and see how long this disaster of a thread lasts. Good luck, moron.

Exactly. Like all Iowa fans, you're just here to run your mouth and not have a logical discussion, which is why I'll just sit back and see how long this disaster of a thread lasts. Good luck, moron.

It’s stupid isn’t it? They just say crap to just say it. Doesn’t matter how wrong or right they are. It doesn’t even matter how pathetic they look. They do it just to do it.

I think its the raw pig. Back in the day, people went past iowa heading west, those who stayed never learned to cook their pig. Not sure who's worse off, iwegians or the worms from the pigs

If you weren’t so dense you would know that Pelini won 3 division titles across 2 conferences. Even Callahan won a division title. Jury is out on Frost, but I’m willing to bet he gets there soon.

keep being stupid.
Tellin ya, its the raw pig, worms eating into the brain pan

Imagine being so self conscience as a fan base that you need confirmation from Husker fans during the worst span of football since the Cuban Missile crisis... woof

Keep firing coaches that always works for Nebraska. Nebraska is having its worst 20 years since the Cuban missle crisis because the world has changed and what worked for Nebraska 50 years ago just isn’t coming back.

It is so cute you all think otherwise.

Last edited:
If you weren’t so dense you would know that Pelini won 3 division titles across 2 conferences. Even Callahan won a division title. Jury is out on Frost, but I’m willing to bet he gets there soon.

keep being stupid.

Was that in the pillow fight known as the Big 12 North?

Keep firing coaches that always works for Nebraska. Nebraska is having its worst 20 years since the Cuban mussel crisis because the world has changed and what worked for Nebraska 50 years ago just isn’t coming back.

It is so cute you all think otherwise.
And what is Iowa’s recipe for success? Oh wait… You don’t know what that word means.

ADVERTISEMENT