ADVERTISEMENT

CB for Fidone.. he and family loves Nebraska!!

You told us Scooter would win the BiG in year 2 and it didn’t happen. You told us when you hired Fred you would make the Sweet 16 this year and that ain’t happening either.

All you got is “wait until next year” memorized.
No one told any anything, because we don’t give a shit what you think. I get it, it sucks to be an Iowa fan, but that’s the choice you made, to be a fan of a small-time, never has been program.

No one told any anything, because we don’t give a shit what you think. I get it, it sucks to be an Iowa fan, but that’s the choice you made, to be a fan of a small-time, never has been program.

Actually we never get tired of winning, ya I know what you’re about to say “wait until next year”.

Actually we never get tired of winning, ya I know what you’re about to say “wait until next year”.
Tell me about this winning. You must have a lot of Conference and National titles, huh. Must consistently turn out Top 10 type teams. Because you know the posters in this board have all seen a lot of those teams, so forgive us if we aren’t impressed by your peak, which is Bo Pelini Light.

Kirk Farentz= Bo Pelini Light.

I knew your dumb ass couldn't come up with it, hilarious. And March Madness means nothing if you NEVER win it, like iowa NEVER wins it.Laughing

Been to the Final Four multiple times and played for the National Championship while you and your program and current coach have won zip. No brag just fact.

Been to the Final Four multiple times and played for the National Championship while you and your program and current coach have won zip. No brag just fact.
tenor.gif

Since you like winning so much, tell us again how many National Titles iowa has in football or basketball, because that is the bottom line. Fact is, ZERO!

I think if iowa starts stinking at wrestling, we should point out that their accomplishments back when dont mean squat.
It doesn't matter,right? Iowa used to win championships, but someday? Its the only thing comparable to get through the thick pig skin of iwegians.
So, as soon as the slide happens, it wont mean squat. You dont win it in five years, it don't mean squat.

Won 18 conference titles and 5 national championships in football in my lifetime while you and your program and current coach have won zip in that time span. No brag just fact.

FIFY

So now you flip flop, I'll call your 5 nattys and raise you 23 soon to be 24 all since 1975 and throw in one national championship in FB.

Won 18 conference titles and 5 national championships in football in my lifetime while you and your program and current coach have won zip in that time span. No brag just fact.

FIFY

Be fair. They accomplished making themselves some rings for a 2 loss season and accomplished calling themselves tight end U during that timespan.

Give credit where credit is due.

So now you flip flop, I'll call your 5 nattys and raise you 23 soon to be 24 all since 1975 and throw in one national championship in FB.
Been enjoying this thread immensely and the beating you’ve been taking... when you’ve got nothing to say you resort to a mantra that Iowa knows all too well... “Wait til next year.”

But for the life of me, I can’t understand this post at all. None of it. No brag, just fact.

Been enjoying this thread immensely and the beating you’ve been taking... when you’ve got nothing to say you resort to a mantra that Iowa knows all too well... “Wait til next year.”

But for the life of me, I can’t understand this post at all. None of it. No brag, just fact.
Oh, I see, since we are talking about football I was confused... you’ve lapsed into wrestling. Got it.

Why?

No one here, or anywhere, cares about wrestling and your claimed National Title in football was:
A) 1958, not in your lifetime. So, you have never seen Iowa win anything of significance.

B) Pathetic to claim. LSU was undefeated and won both the Coaches and AP poll, while Iowa was 8-1-1. This shows the difference between Nebraska and lowly Iowa, as we have 9 seasons like that where we could claim national championships, but do not.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, on a national scale, iowa is dog crap, even worse, they are dog crap on iowa fans shoes. No one even thinks about iowa other than iowa fans and a few here who like to give them the business.

Nationally, most sports fans (99%) have never seen iowa play in either football or basketball, it's almost as if iowa doesn't exist, and that's because they've never won a National Title in football or basketball. Hell, Nebraska garners more pub in losing seasons than iowa can even fathom in their best years, the worst of Nebraska is still bigger news than the best of iowa. Nebraska gets more attention hiring and firing basketball coaches than iowa ever gets, tournaments included.

And then there's iowa fan, so full of themselves when iowa is beating the worst Nebraska teams since the 1950's, knowing full well that Nebraska still is the team everyone is interested in, while iowa is Nebraska's doormat even when they win. Hilarious.

Iowa Basketball final Fours, 1955, 1956, 1980 (runner up), with an elite 8 in 1987. So in other words, 32 years since Iowa basketball has been close to elite.

I am a fan of college wrestling but that said, when that is the only real sport you have that shows your program is elite at something, easy on the beating of the chest and smack talking.

Why can't both passionate fan bases just get along and respect each other ? :D

Agree. Why do so many threads on any Nebraska or Iowa board turn into the same pissing match with the same worn out arguments about why one program is more relevant than the other? Tiring. But here I am, reading through it all again.

That grade A dipsh!t makes it so easy. As we speak, he's probably loading up on his best price-per-acre insults, so let's all be prepared for those zingers!

Rassling, my goodness. My heart hurts for that asshat.
Yep. It would be like us bragging about our women’s bowling team. No one else cares.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT